All Categories

About the Infestations reward system - Gen. T. Winters

About the Infestations reward system - Gen. T. Winters

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Jul 13, 2015, 10:5407/13/15
Oct 26, 2020, 12:02(edited)

LUCIFER, first of all treat every forum member, including the Admins and Moderators with appropriate respect. We are all here for the game we love, so please don't forget this.

What I ask you  is to re-read the posts with explanations about the new system. If you have any question, you are free to ask me.

Jul 13, 2015, 21:5007/13/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:49(edited)
11/05/14

General T. Winters said:

LUCIFER, first of all treat every forum member, including the Admins and Moderators with appropriate respect. We are all here for the game we love, so please don't forget this.

What I ask you  is to re-read the posts with explanations about the new system. If you have any question, you are free to ask me.

I have a question. If no one likes new system besides plarium employees, why do we still have it? What kind of company ignores their customers and would rather watch the game die instead of keeping it going? You say its for the new players, yet build times for new players are outrageous. Try lowering build and research times so new players wont quit in first week. It has nothing to do with infests. If they cant figure out the simple system the old way, they need a new clan or need to accept they wont figure out new way either.

Jul 14, 2015, 01:5107/14/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:49(edited)
11/05/14

http://prntscr.com/7sejmo

WTF one try why didn't more troops die?.. I sen tthe other 144 and it killed it off.

Jul 14, 2015, 01:5907/14/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:58(edited)
11/05/14

General T. Winters said:

Respect goes both ways general.. Learn it. Than Teach it. Maybe follow some advice from the people that get you paid in the first place. US!!

Jul 14, 2015, 02:2807/14/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:53(edited)
11/05/14

General T. Winters said:

Commander Rhylian, we respect our players and the updates that we make are meant for the game improvement. Please don't doubt, our engineers know what they do. That's why no updates will be released if there are doubts in their practicality.

The reason behind there has been no option to vote for/against this Update is that we have thoroughly analyzed a huge amount of data that proves the system works for the Commanders. We won't return to the old system as this is a step back, we intend to move forward.

It's true, New Infestation System was firstly released at Facebook server, where a negative feedback was observed. However, we have been monitoring the players' feedback over a couple of weeks and eventually decided to minimize travel time to the Infested sites which resolves most of concerns of Commanders. BTW, decreasing of travel time was a suggestion of our player, which also proves that we tend to keep the game balanced while hearing the voices of the Commanders that would like to take part in the development of the game. Now the situation has been changed, as our players had enough time to test the system and see the positive results. We also collected statistics data which shows that both newbies and experienced Commanders can succeed in this activity.

We consider not to change the function of returning troops from the infestations in case of any possible failure as this implies a huge change in whole scheme. Still we truly believe that the new system is pretty straightforward and comprehensible. We do hope it won't take much time for players to get used to such feature and make a new strategy based on it.
Again, we are here to collect players' ideas, suggestions and feedback and address them accordingly rather than ignore it. On our part, we ask you to try the Update thoroughly.

Again, we never ignore our players' ideas, suggestions and feedback. On our part, we ask you to try the Update before judging it.

All players have a different progress in the Infestation activity, that's why some of Commanders can get good payouts almost from the start of the new system, the other ones need to hit more infestations.

You remember huge payouts for the infests, but you should also remember that they were a rare thing. Now you get the guaranteed payouts for Infestations, though in smaller portions. This brings more balance to the Infestation aspect of the game. If you calculate all the rewards received using a new system, you will see almost the same value which is divided into several parts.

Funniest thing ive ever heard him start a sentence with lol...

Jul 14, 2015, 02:3407/14/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:53(edited)
11/05/14

NUT Shot said:

General T. Winters said:

I have a question. If no one likes new system besides plarium employees, why do we still have it? What kind of company ignores their customers and would rather watch the game die instead of keeping it going? You say its for the new players, yet build times for new players are outrageous. Try lowering build and research times so new players wont quit in first week. It has nothing to do with infests. If they cant figure out the simple system the old way, they need a new clan or need to accept they wont figure out new way either.

What you said is totally right didnt use to be like this.

Aug 3, 2015, 15:1708/03/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:06(edited)
11/05/14

So, I was away when all this happened, I just want to say from a small players point of view this update sucks.

I am now getting around 10 to 12% of troop payouts compared to before. How am I supposed to grow with such a huge reduction in payouts?? 

I read that we can still get BIG payouts but after going up 6 levels I still see no sign and have to stop for a month while I build enough troopers to hit a low level infest.

I am curious if this magical BIG payout will also include all the 90%s of troops I haven't been receiving from the previous infests because that would be some huge payout.

I can see why big players are upset but I am a level 50 on level 30s infests and I don't see how I will ever get to compete with the big guys now. At least infests gave us an avenue to compete.

I read that you decided to change the system because low level players didn't know how to play the old infest system, surely that is where clans come into play to help educate and grow players, instead you have now more or less made it impossible for me to ever catch the big guys and compete.

I guess you will find even less players playing now, I send 250k Offence to kill an infest and you pay me back 15 plasma cannons lol. Why would I even bother doing them????? 

So tired of these internet games being destroyed by their companies. Had the mis pleasure of playing Kabam games which they destroyed 3 of them then so I came here and watching the same thing happen again. Lots of cheap crystal deals is always a sign of trouble, then bad developement ideas and BANG, game gone. 

Thanks Plarium
Sep 22, 2015, 16:4909/22/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:07(edited)
11/05/14
First stop to raise your infest level. banking value is now 150% of what it was so the gap between your bank and your infest level gets wider and wider. You need to raise your infest bank to the necessary level and yellow bar a few infest with the amount of troops needed to reach your bank. Then you will be able to get back decent payout.
Sep 23, 2015, 14:3309/23/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:39(edited)
11/05/14

Hi Commander,

I have gone from level 80 to level 100 since you changed the game,  I have hit level 100 3 times now and I still see no payout that is remotely big??

you did state that it will take more time to see them but as yet I have not seen 1 since the change,

At what point do I stop, how many level 100s does it take to see a good payout??

I have put in at least 8 mil alone since I got to level 100 and getting 1.5mil payouts when I need 5 or 6 mil to kill it??

at 1.5mil a month training troops I need 2 months just to hit 1 more level 100, if that is not a big payout why would I carry on??

I have already invested years in this game, All I want is that payout that I have been working to for all this time?? I think its grossly unfair when players who reached level 100 before the change got huge troops and many payouts on level 100 and now here I am still with nothing??

I read once that you said every 5 or 6 infests you should get back a little extra?? 23 levels and no little extra??

I am still waiting but I think this will be my last 1, the game is losing players fast, you are throwing crystal packages at players which is always a bad sign, 3 games I played before this and they did the same a few months before they closed the servers down.

Since the last update, my game has too many glitches, its as if you downgraded the server in the last update.

I am not very happy to be honest. Maybe I find another company, 

Sep 23, 2015, 15:0809/23/15

@It's time to stop. Yeah they are not going to listen anyways. Nobody likes this system, the forum visits from people are dying out because everyone has given up trying to talk some sense into Plarium because they don't listen anyway.

I give it a year or so and this game will shut down. Simply because they continue to add things nobody wants and not giving the players what they really want.