About the Infestations reward system - Gen. T. Winters

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Jul 8, 2015, 17:0007/08/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:54(edited)
11/05/14

General T. Winters said:

We won't return to the old system as this is a step back, we intend to move forward.

moving forward when on the edge of a cliff is unwise

Jul 8, 2015, 22:4607/08/15
Oct 26, 2020, 12:03(edited)

Does anyone actually enjoy losing troops while trying to figure out what numbers Plarium changed? The part I like about strategy games is the clan bonding, teamwork aspect of emitters and territory, setting traps for players, massive raids, etc. NOT trying to figure out how a MAJOR part of the game works.

The general keeps asking for feedback and then he sends a big **** ** in response to everything we address, or simply ignores what people bring up

Jul 9, 2015, 01:1307/09/15
05/02/15

Gen Winters, why don't you open up your sector to player attacks... lets see how many players will attack you in protest - at least that will be fun - unlike the new long and drawn out infests you have created...  I got some nukes with your name on them - and yes, i will buy more for you...

Jul 9, 2015, 01:3207/09/15
03/15/14

General T Winters

I had over 150 Million resources sitting in the infest bank.

Did the update delete my investment or is my 150 million still in there ?

Jul 9, 2015, 02:1607/09/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:09(edited)
11/05/14

Does the infest Bank even exist anymore ? or is it so simple right now, you just attack and hope to get a good reward ?

BiohazarDModerator
Jul 9, 2015, 07:0207/09/15
10/04/13

krasbauer said:

Does the infest Bank even exist anymore ? or is it so simple right now, you just attack and hope to get a good reward ?

The bank system still exists, it has just been changed a bit.  and anything you had loaded before is still in the bank, you just have to load more in order to get a full payout now. 

Jul 9, 2015, 10:1907/09/15
08/14/14

Well here's a question, Why did you delete my post's ????

Jul 9, 2015, 10:2007/09/15
Sep 13, 2019, 12:02(edited)

"Now, you will save some of your troops if you lose a battle against Morgana. Sure, it’s not enough of an army to mount another attack right away, but it’s still better than losing after walking into a mutant ambush you weren’t prepared for!"

General, why is this feature introduced in the game at all ? It makes our gaming experience even worst. I send my units at infest to die so i can load the bank, i dont want to sit hours in front of a single infest just to resend the surviving units back until they die. How is this improving our experience in the game ?

Out of curiosity, how many lvl 100 infests have you killed in this game General ? How long does it take for you to build and load 200mill resources into the infest so you can take a full payout and after that have some actual fun into the game. 

Thanks in advance for taking time and answering my questions.

BiohazarDModerator
Jul 9, 2015, 16:5407/09/15
10/04/13

SNOWWHITE said:

"Now, you will save some of your troops if you lose a battle against Morgana. Sure, it’s not enough of an army to mount another attack right away, but it’s still better than losing after walking into a mutant ambush you weren’t prepared for!"

General, why is this feature introduced in the game at all ? It makes our gaming experience even worst. I send my units at infest to die so i can load the bank, i dont want to sit hours in front of a single infest just to resend the surviving units back until they die. How is this improving our experience in the game ?

Out of curiosity, how many lvl 100 infests have you killed in this game General ? How long does it take for you to build and load 200mill resources into the infest so you can take a full payout and after that have some actual fun into the game. 

Thanks in advance for taking time and answering my questions.

General winters is an admin, he doesn't build troops he just requisitions them :P

For the rest of us, the most you can build and load is 800k resources per day without crystals, or 1.2 million per day including elite excals and dizzys, which costs about 400 crystals per day. 

Jul 9, 2015, 20:3507/09/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:58(edited)
11/05/14

Mods please edit as needed, I am too intoxicated to censor my own thoughts right now...

This "Company", plarium is full of $H!T!

The backlash you received on the Facebook server truly taught your moronic souls nothing. The way this company works takes "fuck the players" to the next level.

FIRST QUESTION:

In your algorithm, does the 30% save happen before the hit? because basically:

this joke of a system come see for yourselves! click here

OOPS, seems like the 30% save happens BEFORE the hit, which means your algorithm is a joke!

SECOND QUESTION: 

Plarium asked for feedback on its Facebook group and I even had a level-headed chat with the community manager (to whom everyone was sending death threats to at the time, mind you), so did you completely ignore players?

THIRD QUESTION: (I Strongly suggest you answer this one, General)

What is the threshold at which we get no troops back? Yes, you might as well tell us because you can be sure that once we figure it out, we won't send A TROOPER OVER THAT!

Jul 9, 2015, 20:5007/09/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:02(edited)
11/05/14

Prince Orcus DiVargo said:

Mods please edit as needed, I am too intoxicated to censor my own thoughts right now...

This "Company", plarium is full of $H!T!

The backlash you received on the Facebook server truly taught your moronic souls nothing. The way this company works takes "fuck the players" to the next level.

FIRST QUESTION:

In your algorithm, does the 30% save happen before the hit? because basically:

Well

this joke of a system come see for yourselves! click here

OOPS, seems like the 30% save happens BEFORE the hit, which means your algorithm is a joke!

SECOND QUESTION: 

Plarium asked for feedback on its Facebook group and I even had a level-headed chat with the community manager (to whom everyone was sending death threats to at the time, mind you), so did you completely ignore players?

THIRD QUESTION: (I Strongly suggest you answer this one, General)

What is the threshold at which we get no troops back? Yes, you might as well tell us because you can be sure that once we figure it out, we won't send A TROOPER OVER THAT!

Well i did try for fun, so 5 nemesis on a level 62 untouched dont come back, 15 nemesis on an untouched level 65, 4 did come back... I did stop there the test as i had my proof of the absurdity of that "saving" of troops.

Jul 9, 2015, 20:5807/09/15
Sep 13, 2019, 12:02(edited)

Orcus, that must be one hell of a seriously dangerous chimera. The latest addition of plarium, a chimera on steroids ?

@Bio, sweetheart,.. i already know that, i was only wondering about General's personal experience with this stuff in game, since he keeps telling us that this new updates are for our own personal good. So, i thought why not the General share some of his personal experience in the game and show us from which point of view this new updates are good for us, perhaps we are missing something.

General, I hope you will at least answer my question why is that feature with the undying troops introduced in the game, and what are the gains from having it (apart from wasting our time).

Jul 9, 2015, 21:1707/09/15

@Snowwhite ... that would be impossible as A: Customer Service (and General Winters does not play this game). B: Neither do the developpers play this game C: They don't even have a testserver. 

So they can't share their personal in-game experience as well ... they have none ....

Jul 9, 2015, 21:5807/09/15
01/13/14

I will explain why this new change was a setback for me and extremely bad timing. I have hit infestations a lot. I had used up most of my army on infestations prior to this change. My next win would have therefore given me at least a 10 mill offense army. Instead I have now won back insufficient amounts to continue to hit infests. It will now take me a long time to recover and win back what I should have already won.

People who had already got a major win on infests and stopped there before the change or already had a large army by not playing infests so much can be happy, but for people like me you have ruined the game. My army is down to virtually nothing and how long is it going to take to win a large payout? Okay I might get a big payout eventually when I can rebuild my army, but for now I have to do nothing but rebuild for months. 

Mr. Winters, face the fact that you have caused this problem.

Jul 9, 2015, 22:2907/09/15

So ... I have been doing some looking at the other forums where this new system has also been introduced.

Nothing personal but man the feedback is OVERWHELMINGLY negative.

From a business and money making standpoint how can you consider this a good move?

I already know that you will not let all the servers vote (including Geotopia) because then the new system would be out the window in a week.

So I am curious.

Why do you force an update you know will decrease your active players, decrease the sale of crystals because of that, make you lose long time players and generate very very very bad will with your community by constantly ignoring them.

I get that you want to make new things. But when the player-base is this overwhelmingly negative about it, maybe not a good idea to keep shoving your updates down their throats and lose players faster and faster?

I just honestly don't get the concept of the way you do business with your games.

The "take it or leave it" approach has killed sooooo many games already yet companies still continue to follow this business model.

And it baffles me .... completely.

Jul 10, 2015, 22:5107/10/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:05(edited)
11/05/14

general Winters , last week i sent all the units that i have sine a year of building , and i lost them all , and i did not get a payout , vecause the new system SUCKS , even if you put the old system back , how can i kill my highest infestation ? because i have no units to continue with . so i will need to build of few months ( if i dont decide to leave ) i hope you understand why i am angry ? 

Jul 11, 2015, 01:3307/11/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:07(edited)
11/05/14

Perhaps it would be a good idea to compile a list of problems with the new infest system? I have been hearing about 1 main complaint for the new infest system, the time taken. Both in the short term and the long term.  The short term speed is being solved with the poll for removing the troop retreat or making it optional. And I believe if my previous suggestion is taken into consideration, with a fair bit of revising to make it work better (mainly about the lengtho of time the training speed bonus lasts and the magnitude of the bonus), we can solve the long term time problem. (I believe that the bolded part is the more important part of my suggestion, the earlier part will only effect lower level players while the majority of complaints are from higher level players)

TheXiled said:

2. With the small rewards we have to go through more infestations and load much more troops into the infestations before me max out the bank, so I suggest that the amount of infestations available daily is increased and that the training speed of the troops are given a bonus based on the power (the same variable used in the troop kill tournaments) of the troops lost in infestations during the last 24 hours.

Jul 11, 2015, 12:3307/11/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:09(edited)
11/05/14

I Used very time to build my army and my award http://prntscr.com/7rf3bh . So next time I can play game to buid army then too.

Jul 12, 2015, 03:5507/12/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:56(edited)
11/05/14

This Subject is another Patients tester lol.. You all lost

Jul 12, 2015, 04:0707/12/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:08(edited)
11/05/14

General your a retard TBH I don't like you and your lies.You and the game makers are causing people to Implode Mentally and Physically. Lol.. I think the problem is that we don't need anymore BS from You and your...^ PLarium Buddies Updating the system anymore.. Its annoying and not for our Gain.. All we ever get is complaining, if there is one time when people did not complain about a new update please tell me about it.

Thanks 

Dont delete this took long enough to type

BlahBlah