Customer support

7 Replies
Greeneyendn
10 July, 2017, 9:43 PM UTC
I can't open a ticket to customer support. Has something changed?
Michelle
UTC +6:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
11 July, 2017, 9:02 AM UTC

Hi! Please use this link: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new We have changed our Support website a few months ago.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Greeneyendn
11 July, 2017, 6:35 PM UTC
It does not work. Trying signing in and got an error message. Tried setting up a new account but got nothing. Don't get back replies from opening a ticket on the game either. 
Michelle
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 July, 2017, 9:22 AM UTC
Greeneyendn said:

It does not work. Trying signing in and got an error message. Tried setting up a new account but got nothing. Don't get back replies from opening a ticket on the game either. 
Have you received an email with the updated status of your ticket? If yes, please follow the from your email. If not, please send me your ticket ID and I will check it for you.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Greeneyendn
13 July, 2017, 8:31 PM UTC
What ticket number? I get no replies from the game and can't sign in to open a ticket here
Michelle
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 July, 2017, 9:37 AM UTC

Greeneyendn said:

What ticket number? I get no replies from the game and can't sign in to open a ticket here

You don't need to sign in to sub,it a ticket. Simply follow this link: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Greeneyendn
15 July, 2017, 3:26 PM UTC
I have tried that and it's not letting me sign in or make a new account. That is the problem
Michelle
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 July, 2017, 12:43 PM UTC
Greeneyendn said:

I have tried that and it's not letting me sign in or make a new account. That is the problem
But you don't have to create an account to submit a ticket. Can you show me a screenshot of the error you get?
1753562 users registered; 45460 topics; 278934 posts; our newest member:Druegenthe