All Categories

Q about star rating on forum titles

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jul 9, 2017, 15:2407/09/17
10/26/14

I just realized that I've been randomly clicking the star rating on the forum titles (therefore adding a random rating) when I'm trying to click the title (old man with arthritis). Is there a way to reset my random ratings?
-G

Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Jul 9, 2017, 18:1807/09/17
10/04/13
Old Gregory said:

I just realized that I've been randomly clicking the star rating on the forum titles (therefore adding a random rating) when I'm trying to click the title (old man with arthritis). Is there a way to reset my random ratings?
-G

You can change your rating at any time, but as far as I know there's no way to remove a rating.  However, there is no overall rating for a thread, and only you can see the rating you gave it.  So it's safe to just ignore the stars.  
Jul 9, 2017, 22:5507/09/17
10/26/14

BiohazarD said:

Old Gregory said:

-G

You can change your rating at any time, but as far as I know there's no way to remove a rating.  However, there is no overall rating for a thread, and only you can see the rating you gave it.  So it's safe to just ignore the stars.  

Oh, good. Thank you.
-G