Q about star rating on forum titles

2 Replies
Old Gregory
9 July, 2017, 3:24 PM UTC

I just realized that I've been randomly clicking the star rating on the forum titles (therefore adding a random rating) when I'm trying to click the title (old man with arthritis). Is there a way to reset my random ratings?
-G

~~~ GOOSFRABA ~~~
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
9 July, 2017, 6:18 PM UTC
Old Gregory said:

I just realized that I've been randomly clicking the star rating on the forum titles (therefore adding a random rating) when I'm trying to click the title (old man with arthritis). Is there a way to reset my random ratings?
-G

You can change your rating at any time, but as far as I know there's no way to remove a rating.  However, there is no overall rating for a thread, and only you can see the rating you gave it.  So it's safe to just ignore the stars.  
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
Old Gregory
9 July, 2017, 10:55 PM UTC

BiohazarD said:

Old Gregory said:

-G

You can change your rating at any time, but as far as I know there's no way to remove a rating.  However, there is no overall rating for a thread, and only you can see the rating you gave it.  So it's safe to just ignore the stars.  

Oh, good. Thank you.
-G

~~~ GOOSFRABA ~~~
1781934 users registered; 48462 topics; 287660 posts; our newest member:Castle 1356246