can anyone explane this

Search
How to join our moderation team?
New Gift Code! Grab your rewards now!
Comments
Jun 25, 2017, 18:0006/25/17
08/02/14

@Danny (25 June, 2017, 3:45 PM UTC):
A possibility (As unlikely as I'll admit,) is that they bought their troops directly from the black market (I don't think those contribute to the medals).

Again, I'll admit this possibility is unlikely, but it is still possible.

I'll ask the Community Manager to look into this for you.

Jun 25, 2017, 18:0606/25/17
04/05/13
fakeasnever said:

@Danny (25 June, 2017, 3:45 PM UTC):
A possibility (As unlikely as I'll admit,) is that they bought their troops directly from the black market (I don't think those contribute to the medals).

Again, I'll admit this possibility is unlikely, but it is still possible.

I'll ask the Community Manager to look into this for you.

Fakeasnever , sorry to say but wen you buy troops they do contribute to the medals
Jun 25, 2017, 19:2706/25/17
Jun 25, 2017, 19:28(edited)
08/02/14

@Danny (25 June, 2017, 6:06 PM UTC):
Strange - I've never bought any troops, and I've already completed the medals, so I won't be able to check any more.

I guess we'll have to wait for the Community Manager's reply, then.

Jun 27, 2017, 15:2906/27/17
02/29/16
Hi :) Yes, Troops from Black market are also taken into account for Medals.
Jun 28, 2017, 15:1606/28/17
04/05/13
Алина Феникс said:

Hi :) Yes, Troops from Black market are also taken into account for Medals.
its your account isnt it ?
Jun 28, 2017, 16:5306/28/17
01/03/15

This sector looks like the bots (robot - sectors) we all know about. 

It depends how it has been programmed (or somehow created a glitch ).

Those bots train troops and also do many other tasks as merc opps, infestations etc. 

So, no wonder! 

I just think it is a waste - he/she/it won't spend the Xtals ..:) Or they do this too?

It is pity ! It could be a real living person to enjoy the reward instead.

Would be very nice if Plarium can fix the issue.

Jun 28, 2017, 17:0406/28/17
04/05/13
Mother Of Dragons said:

Those bots train troops and also do many other tasks as merc opps, infestations etc. 

So, no wonder! 

I just think it is a waste - he/she/it won't spend the Xtals ..:) Or they do this too?

the sector only can build inf, medals show there isnt build more than 1 trooper think i better stop playing can beat cheaters or is it plarium self that does it ?
BiohazarDModerator
Jun 29, 2017, 05:0106/29/17
10/04/13
Danny said:

Mother Of Dragons said:

So, no wonder! 

the sector only can build inf, medals show there isnt build more than 1 trooper think i better stop playing can beat cheaters or is it plarium self that does it ?
I doubt plarium is doing some secret conspiracy to get fake accounts into the rankings.  It does look like a bot that's just been doing nothing but build defense though. 
Jun 29, 2017, 05:3106/29/17
04/05/13

BiohazarD said:

Danny said:

Mother Of Dragons said:

So, no wonder! 

I doubt plarium is doing some secret conspiracy to get fake accounts into the rankings.  It does look like a bot that's just been doing nothing but build defense though. 

you dont understand ...look at the status of this account zero raid points zero infest points zero medals of troop build , the sector has more than 50 k mutated ceptors on it and they are al from that acoount

BiohazarDModerator
Jun 29, 2017, 23:3006/29/17
10/04/13

Danny said:

BiohazarD said:

Danny said:

Mother Of Dragons said:

So, no wonder! 

you dont understand ...look at the status of this account zero raid points zero infest points zero medals of troop build , the sector has more than 50 k mutated ceptors on it and they are al from that acoount

Hmm you're right, that is certainly very strange.  Maybe somebody found a way into the admin console or something :0

Hopefully plarium will look into this. 
Jun 30, 2017, 15:2306/30/17
02/29/16

Hello :)

Thanks for reporting, we'll check this account.

Jun 30, 2017, 16:3406/30/17
04/05/13
Алина Феникс said:

Hello :)

Thanks for reporting, we'll check this account.

dont bother that base is already clean of troops as you already know becouse its one of your accounts same name and all also its strange that you as a comm.manager is relatated to the russian clan
Jul 6, 2017, 10:4507/06/17
05/24/13

@АЛИНА ФЕНИКС,

Did you check that account?

I know that he/she was online 6 days ago........

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jul 6, 2017, 11:2907/06/17
09/17/15
Hans said:

@АЛИНА ФЕНИКС,

I'm sorry, we cannot share the results of investigation and/or the measures taken
Jul 6, 2017, 14:0207/06/17
04/05/13
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Hans said:

@АЛИНА ФЕНИКС,

I'm sorry, we cannot share the results of investigation and/or the measures taken
thats no suprise ...plarium is in controle of al those bot accounts game is killed, out.
Jul 6, 2017, 15:0407/06/17
05/24/13

Plarium will not give us answers. I'm a crystal player on 4 servers and thinking of to take a break for a while.

If they don't give us a fair game, i'll look for something else to put my money in.

I know they don't care but i hope more players will do the same, then they do care.

No money, no jobs by plarium.........

Jul 6, 2017, 16:5807/06/17
04/05/13

these bot accounts are made in script ,to do this you need admin rights for the server: think this is prove enough that plarium owns these bot accounts and there for also breaking there own rules.

BiohazarDModerator
Jul 7, 2017, 08:1007/07/17
10/04/13
Danny said:

these bot accounts are made in script ,to do this you need admin rights for the server: think this is prove enough that plarium owns these bot accounts and there for also breaking there own rules.

Actually you wouldn't, a script could be run on the client side that emulates an actual player in order to upgrade buildings, build troops etc.  This script could be run on hundreds of vms to run lots of accounts at once.  
Aug 22, 2017, 20:5008/22/17
01/03/15

And who can explain this now?

http://prntscr.com/gbsm3l

If you check XP tournament rankings you'll see many of this obviously bot sectors ranking at the moment. They all look exactly the same, same starting date, negative raid points and so on and so on.. .

It is really becoming a joke around here ! 

PLARIUM, 

Please take measures . The good time people want to spend here is becoming an insult to all of us !

BiohazarDModerator
Aug 22, 2017, 21:3008/22/17
10/04/13
Mother Of Dragons said:

And who can explain this now?

http://prntscr.com/gbsm3l

If you check XP tournament rankings you'll see many of this obviously bot sectors ranking at the moment. They all look exactly the same, same starting date, negative raid points and so on and so on.. .

It is really becoming a joke around here ! 

PLARIUM, 

Please take measures . The good time people want to spend here is becoming an insult to all of us !

Hmm looks like the bots are doing infests again.