The unit I use the most for defense....

27 Replies
User
4 July, 2015, 2:08 PM UTC

@Maniakaal (4 July, 2015, 1:29 PM UTC):

The best defence is a good offence. That has to be the best answer.

Friend me - (-1809,1745)
UTC +10:00
0
Moderator
5 July, 2015, 9:29 PM UTC

TheXiled said:

@Maniakaal (4 July, 2015, 1:29 PM UTC):

The best defence is a good offence. That has to be the best answer.

Not on sectors.  Some of them have too much defense bonus, so attacking them is suicide. 

Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
0
User
5 July, 2015, 10:40 PM UTC

BiohazarD said:

TheXiled said:

@Maniakaal (4 July, 2015, 1:29 PM UTC):

The best defence is a good offence. That has to be the best answer.

Not on sectors.  Some of them have too much defense bonus, so attacking them is suicide. 

I know, I've taken a look at your sector before and it nearly crashed my computer.

Friend me - (-1809,1745)
UTC +10:00
0
Moderator
6 July, 2015, 1:08 AM UTC

@BiohazarD (5 July, 2015, 9:29 PM UTC):
Well in your case, I think suicide is an understatement   lol

 

@TheXilled (5 July, 2015, 10:40 PM UTC):
Oh good, I'm not the only one out there...   lol

Of course, I had to hard reset it instead of giving it the time to crash   lol

Anyway...

That's why Nukes are helpful   lol

I am a Quantum Cannon. There are many like me, but I am the only me. I am my best friend. I am my life. I must master myself as I must master my life. Without me, my allies is useless.
UTC +0:00
0
User
6 July, 2015, 1:46 AM UTC

fakeasnever said:

@TheXilled (5 July, 2015, 10:40 PM UTC):

Oh good, I'm not the only one out there...   lol

Of course, I had to hard reset it instead of giving it the time to crash   lol

Anyway...

That's why Nukes are helpful   lol

Whoever said "the best things in life are free" is a liar, my laptop is horrible. To stop the problem I opened up task manager and stopped the firefox.exe process, have had to do that a few times while running this game with too many tabs opened. Your right about nukes being helpful if your opponent has a ton of SDB but it doesn't help when they have more nukes to use against you then you have to use against them.

 

Edit: A clan mate visited BiohazarD's sector and this is what the chat was like.

Friend me - (-1809,1745)
UTC +10:00
0
Moderator
6 July, 2015, 8:04 PM UTC

@TheXilled (6 July, 2015, 1:46 AM UTC):
'And the second best things are very, very, expensive'   lol

Out nuked? That's why you bunker before you get hit   :)

And/or after you hit   lol

I am a Quantum Cannon. There are many like me, but I am the only me. I am my best friend. I am my life. I must master myself as I must master my life. Without me, my allies is useless.
UTC +0:00
0
User
5 October, 2015, 8:18 AM UTC
i  am  guass  gunner
Warrior Elite
UTC +5:00
0
User
8 October, 2015, 8:14 PM UTC
Cyberdogs ;)
UTC +12:00
1
2807867 users registered; 63635 topics; 335431 post; our newest member:gytyfgdfgdf xz