nukes froze and PVP will end

8 Replies
Game
12 June, 2017, 3:59 AM UTC

I sent 20 nukes and an invade to a sector we're in challenge with and they froze. PVP tournament will end in less than 8 hours and I'm losing points !!




I sent more than 350 nukes yesterday and everything was fine
UTC +3:00
fakeasnever
Moderator
12 June, 2017, 10:33 AM UTC

@game (12 June, 2017, 3:59 AM UTC):
Usually, refreshing the page fixes it.

If it still isn't fixed by that, you'll have to contact the Help and Support Desk ( https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new ).

If Internet Explorer still asks to be your default browser, then you can do anything :D
UTC +0:00
Game
12 June, 2017, 8:41 PM UTC

fakeasnever said:


@game (12 June, 2017, 3:59 AM UTC):
Usually, refreshing the page fixes it.

If it still isn't fixed by that, you'll have to contact the Help and Support Desk ( https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new ).


I did but they haven't fixed it yet

Thanks
UTC +3:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
13 June, 2017, 6:29 PM UTC
Game said:

fakeasnever said:


@game (12 June, 2017, 3:59 AM UTC):
Usually, refreshing the page fixes it.

If it still isn't fixed by that, you'll have to contact the Help and Support Desk ( https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new ).


I did but they haven't fixed it yet

Thanks
It usually takes them a few days to respond, but they should be able to fix it and refund any troops/crystals that were lost due to the glitch. 
UTC +0:00
Revelation
17 July, 2017, 9:51 AM UTC
I have troops stuck/froze heading at a sector presently. Refreshing the page does nothing to help. Support has been informed about it by me and another member in the clan i am in. We both have stuck troops heading at the same sector. Support needs to fix this glitch or bug in the game. Plus give us back our troops. The sector we were attacking was a bot farm also. Losing the Bandits sent at it is not a option Support Developers.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 July, 2017, 12:42 PM UTC

Revelation said:


I have troops stuck/froze heading at a sector presently. Refreshing the page does nothing to help. Support has been informed about it by me and another member in the clan i am in. We both have stuck troops heading at the same sector. Support needs to fix this glitch or bug in the game. Plus give us back our troops. The sector we were attacking was a bot farm also. Losing the Bandits sent at it is not a option Support Developers.

Please be aware that such issues should be directed to the technical specialists from our Support Team. Unfortunately, we are unable to help you on Forum.


Please follow this link and submit a ticket: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Whog
25 August, 2017, 5:21 AM UTC

same here I have Nukes & troops stuck since 7am yesterday morning. wasted a 4 hour auto hide troops "actually photocrystals were used to buy it so those were wasted"  trying to cover there return if they so happen to return while I was away from the computer.



UTC +0:00
Whog
25 August, 2017, 4:24 PM UTC

Has anyone reporting this problem seen a fix and return of there losses? I see some reports are a few months old.


So much for the element of surprise with these attacks. They have now had 2 days to get reinforcements.

This is BS this game has now become one of the worse games on the internet with so many bugs.


http://prntscr.com/gcz7pi


http://prntscr.com/gcz88y

UTC +0:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
26 August, 2017, 6:53 PM UTC
Whog said:

same here I have Nukes & troops stuck since 7am yesterday morning. wasted a 4 hour auto hide troops "actually photocrystals were used to buy it so those were wasted"  trying to cover there return if they so happen to return while I was away from the computer.



Hey! Did you contact our Support Team, Commander?
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
1722620 users registered; 42775 topics; 272182 posts; our newest member:Commander #2685823