All Categories

Does'nt pay out resources like it says it will!!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Mar 18, 2017, 02:1603/18/17
07/06/13

I love the game..... played for a long time..... spent money. But I am sick and tired of the game not giving the prizes it says that it will. It says its going to pay 1000 of each resouce and you never get it. What gives?
Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Mar 18, 2017, 08:3503/18/17
10/04/13
HEL_2_PAY said:

I love the game..... played for a long time..... spent money. But I am sick and tired of the game not giving the prizes it says that it will. It says its going to pay 1000 of each resouce and you never get it. What gives?
The resources probably appeared as resource packs in your black market. 
Mar 19, 2017, 17:2303/19/17
BiohazarD said:

HEL_2_PAY said:

Reward packs from clan missions don't appear at black market - another common bug. And support don't even want to bother about this. I feel bad for people who spent money on this game.
BiohazarDModerator
Mar 20, 2017, 14:5803/20/17
10/04/13

Mizogin said:

BiohazarD said:

HEL_2_PAY said:

Reward packs from clan missions don't appear at black market - another common bug. And support don't even want to bother about this. I feel bad for people who spent money on this game.

I haven't experience this issue, they always seem to appear properly for me.  So you have submitted a ticket to support already?

Mar 20, 2017, 16:2803/20/17
BiohazarD said:

Mizogin said:

BiohazarD said:

HEL_2_PAY said:

I haven't experience this issue, they always seem to appear properly for me.  So you have submitted a ticket to support already?

Submitted previously. Was waiting for 2 weeks, then they just said it's a game mechanics question that they are not dealing with and closed it immidiately.
BiohazarDModerator
Mar 20, 2017, 18:5803/20/17
10/04/13

Mizogin said:

BiohazarD said:

Mizogin said:

BiohazarD said:

HEL_2_PAY said:

Submitted previously. Was waiting for 2 weeks, then they just said it's a game mechanics question that they are not dealing with and closed it immidiately.

Hmm ok.  You could try messaging general winters, sometimes he can help with stuff like this. 

https://plarium.com/forum/en/team/
Mar 21, 2017, 08:4403/21/17

BiohazarD said:

Mizogin said:

BiohazarD said:

Mizogin said:

BiohazarD said:

HEL_2_PAY said:

Hmm ok.  You could try messaging general winters, sometimes he can help with stuff like this. 

https://plarium.com/forum/en/team/

Thank you, I'll try that. Winters is the last hope :)