All Categories

game freeze after loading

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Feb 10, 2017, 05:0802/10/17

the game loads fine.  I have a task that is completed so I click on the task icon and a black box opens, usually continuing the new player dialogue but the box is empty.  I can x out of the box but nothing else is clickable.  I hear the appropriate sound when clicking but nothing opens.  I can not proceed in anyway.

I'm using win 10 and flash updates are handled with Microsoft updates and I checked anyway and its up to date.

I have my browser setting to empty temp internet files on closing.

I unchecked the box regarding "preserve favorite website data"

I have a very fast internet connection (download speeds of around 150 megs/per second)

16 gigs of ram/ page file and internet temp space is significantly large matching ram allocation.

this is a very fast gaming machine and can handle heavy loads.

I have no problem like this with any other plarium games. Only total domination is this problem encountered.

It appears that my game is frozen/stuck on your server.

Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Feb 10, 2017, 08:0702/10/17
10/04/13

Zendiablo said:

the game loads fine.  I have a task that is completed so I click on the task icon and a black box opens, usually continuing the new player dialogue but the box is empty.  I can x out of the box but nothing else is clickable.  I hear the appropriate sound when clicking but nothing opens.  I can not proceed in anyway.

I'm using win 10 and flash updates are handled with Microsoft updates and I checked anyway and its up to date.

I have a very fast internet connection (download speeds of around 150 megs/per second)

16 gigs of ram/ page file and internet temp space is significantly large matching ram allocation.

I have no problem like this with any other plarium games. Only total domination is this problem encountered.

It sounds like some kind of a bug with that task.  You should submit a ticket to support so they can look into it.  https://support.plarium.com/entd/Tickets/Submit/Category/20

Feb 10, 2017, 17:0602/10/17

BiohazarD said:

Zendiablo said:

It sounds like some kind of a bug with that task.  You should submit a ticket to support so they can look into it.  https://support.plarium.com/entd/Tickets/Submit/Category/20

I'll try it with a ticket, but I have little success with tickets and Plarium.  They seem to have canned responses to push back the issue on the customer. But I'll give a go.  ..again.  I can almost be certain they will tell me clear my temp internet cache...  It's like their technicians are required to send the same canned response to everyone, regardless of the description.