All Categories

Discount generator

Discount generator

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Mar 6, 2017, 15:2003/06/17
11/26/14
Nearly 3 months of waiting this is unacceptable.
Mar 6, 2017, 15:2203/06/17
11/26/14
WARWAS said:

The ticket was submitted week's before I started this thread.

They closed the case saying they had all info needed and would fix if a bug was found.

Over two months later not fixed.

What is the point in this section of the forum if you can do nothing to help when plarium ignore's player's with bug issue's?

Yes the discount generator is still broken.

Some player's can clearly gain a unfair advantage with this bug while other's are at a loss.

This is against fair play as plarium know of the bug but have not fixed the bug.

3 months of knowing about a bug that some players gain from while other's are at a loss is unacceptable and unfair play.
BiohazarDModerator
Mar 7, 2017, 00:0203/07/17
10/04/13
WARWAS said:

WARWAS said:

They closed the case saying they had all info needed and would fix if a bug was found.

What is the point in this section of the forum if you can do nothing to help when plarium ignore's player's with bug issue's?

Some player's can clearly gain a unfair advantage with this bug while other's are at a loss.

This is against fair play as plarium know of the bug but have not fixed the bug.

3 months of knowing about a bug that some players gain from while other's are at a loss is unacceptable and unfair play.
This topic (the first I've seen on this issue) was created less than a month ago...
Mar 9, 2017, 07:4903/09/17
11/26/14

BiohazarD said:

WARWAS said:

WARWAS said:

This topic (the first I've seen on this issue) was created less than a month ago...

You would be wise to read before your useless comment.

1 month and 1 day ago I created this thread after months of no support after submit multi tickets.

Funny you pass another bug on when it's your friend stating a issue but here you do not help just say this was created less than a month ago.

1 month is too long but I have all the proof from the start of this over 3 month ago.

Mar 9, 2017, 07:5303/09/17
11/26/14

BiohazarD said:

jonzer said:

Tried to submit a repair ticket about the discount generator for the third time:-} When I went to submit, got OOPS, something went wrong 3 times in 2 days

Maybe you should submit a ticket telling them it's not working.

Just kidding :P Please post screenshots here and I'll forward them for you.

Do you pick and choose who you help and who you do not help?

Mar 9, 2017, 11:3403/09/17
08/02/14

@Warwas (9 March, 2017, 7:53 AM UTC):
Forwarding a ticket just means submitting it for them if they are otherwise unable.

The ticket itself isn't treated any differently than if someone else submitted it.

BiohazarDModerator
Mar 18, 2017, 08:3003/18/17
10/04/13

WARWAS said:

BiohazarD said:

jonzer said:

Tried to submit a repair ticket about the discount generator for the third time:-} When I went to submit, got OOPS, something went wrong 3 times in 2 days

Maybe you should submit a ticket telling them it's not working.

Just kidding :P Please post screenshots here and I'll forward them for you.

Do you pick and choose who you help and who you do not help?

If anyone is having trouble submitting a ticket and they ask me to help I'll forward it to support on behalf of that player.