This topic is closed

I have not been able to log into the game for 12 hours now.

2 Replies
Boredguy
30 April, 2015, 12:20 AM UTC

It is as simple as the title sounds I cannot log into the game, it just "loads" forever. I have tried 2 different browsers, clearing the caches, clearing all temp files, and restarting the computer. I have tried using my wife's computer, restarting our internet connection from the router, and playing from my xbox one browser. I tried to write support a ticket, but I need my game ID to do so, but I cannot log in to get my game ID so.... any ideas? 

UTC +0:00
Remke
30 April, 2015, 6:25 AM UTC

Boredguy said:

It is as simple as the title sounds I cannot log into the game, it just "loads" forever. I have tried 2 different browsers, clearing the caches, clearing all temp files, and restarting the computer. I have tried using my wife's computer, restarting our internet connection from the router, and playing from my xbox one browser. I tried to write support a ticket, but I need my game ID to do so, but I cannot log in to get my game ID so.... any ideas? 

ik heb het zelfde probleem. 

I have the same problem

Maniakaal
30 April, 2015, 9:36 AM UTC

Please continue into this topic: http://forum.plarium.com/en/total-domination/help-and-support/topics/please-fix-the-game-loading-time/

It;s in Help an Support section. Where this topic belongs.

Mania DCL R3volution, founder Dutch Elite Force, ex-moderator TD-forum
1721525 users registered; 42507 topics; 271421 post; our newest member:mev5