Multiple bots in infestation tournament

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Feb 1, 2017, 13:3302/01/17
06/19/16

http://imgur.com/a/Gu2sp

I was in 10th place in the ranking when I suddenly went to 75th because of those miserable bots!!!

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Feb 1, 2017, 13:4202/01/17
09/17/15
Thank you for your report. But please be aware that all violations should be reported to our Support Team, not Forum.
Feb 1, 2017, 16:5802/01/17
04/05/13

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Thank you for your report. But please be aware that all violations should be reported to our Support Team, not Forum.

why should we send support to a team think you are closer to them than we are

for months there is talk about the bot accounts here on forum and what are you and the moderators doing ..idd stick the head in the sand.

the bot accounts are making an infest run for full payout after that the game is dead watch me.

making a ticket to the support team wont help couse they want to know the coords of the bot account lol there are thousends of them.

BiohazarDModerator
Feb 1, 2017, 18:2002/01/17
Feb 1, 2017, 18:24(edited)
10/04/13

Danny said:

for months there is talk about the bot accounts here on forum and what are you and the moderators doing ..idd stick the head in the sand.

the bot accounts are making an infest run for full payout after that the game is dead watch me.

making a ticket to the support team wont help couse they want to know the coords of the bot account lol there are thousends of them.

I do worry about that, saw the same thing happen on pirates. Bots did infests for a few months, then started throwing billions of offense at emitters of anyone who wouldn't pay them protection money. 

There's not much we can do except keep reporting them to support though.   Maybe the devs are developing some kind of detection script or something. 
Feb 1, 2017, 19:0502/01/17
04/05/13

BiohazarD said:

Danny said:

I do worry about that, saw the same thing happen on pirates. Bots did infests for a few months, then started throwing billions of offense at emitters of anyone who wouldn't pay them protection money. 

There's not much we can do except keep reporting them to support though.   Maybe the devs are developing some kind of detection script or something. 

wel than if it already happend on an other plarium game than plarium doesnt have an answer against it ,better to stop playingthe game couse as i already sat before you cant win from something like that.

whe had the cristal fraude copple years ago where many of my members had many los and no compensation and now this think its better to stop playing this game

Feb 1, 2017, 23:5802/01/17
05/07/15

The support in this game is about as much use as a chocolate teapot.

You would have more chance of moving The Great Wall Of China with your bare hands and feet than receive any help from plarium.

All contact from plarium is automated so good luck with that!
Feb 2, 2017, 03:2602/02/17
02/15/16

Save your breath ppl They don't give a Rats a ss about you or your complaints and nothing will be done

Interesting these bots were all created 21 09 2015 all lvl 71 and 70 with the same basic layout no offensive or raid points  and yet the CM and moderators will tell you these are all legitimate sectors 

And yes the same happened in Pirates and they did nothing about it there either
Feb 2, 2017, 03:3202/02/17
02/15/16
BiohazarD said:

Danny said:

Feb 2, 2017, 03:4502/02/17
02/15/16

Really BiohazarD  Lol

That is the biggest steaming pile of bull i read so far today and i love the not much we can do except keep reporting part

You can report all you want to support 

Nothing will be done and you know that 

Just the same as in Pirates 

Why don't you man up and at least tell the truth here

The developers are doing jack here and this will keep going on 
Feb 2, 2017, 07:5202/02/17
12/31/16
I bet they are behind the bots which is why they have not done a thing about it on pirates and will not do a thing here. I suspects it'as a cheaper way to get the server shut so they can fully move to app's
Feb 2, 2017, 07:5302/02/17
12/31/16
Look into what happened to the turkish server
Feb 2, 2017, 08:1702/02/17
10/31/14
Kaptain Kidd said:

BiohazarD said:

Danny said:

I wonder if the word support was lost in the Russian translation? they clearly do not know the meaning of the word.
Feb 2, 2017, 10:5502/02/17
09/17/15

Guys, once again, all reports of in-game violations should be sent to our Support team, not here on Forum. Neither Moderators nor CMs are authorized to check players accounts and take any disciplinary measures in the game. 

We can only do something with Forum violators. And we cannot pass your reports to Support as all reports should be documented. You need to submit a ticket. If you need some assistance on how to do it, just let me know and I will help you.
Feb 2, 2017, 14:4802/02/17
04/05/13

Guys, once again, all reports of in-game violations should be sent to our Support team, not here on Forum. Neither Moderators nor CMs are authorized to check players accounts and take any disciplinary measures in the game. 

We can only do something with Forum violators. And we cannot pass your reports to Support as all reports should be documented. You need to submit a ticket. If you need some assistance on how to do it, just let me know and I will help you.
support team for us as players is like banging your head against a wall ...
Feb 3, 2017, 07:2802/03/17

Well if it happens, just find out which clan is behind it (which is really easy to do) and then ban the whole clan completely permanently.

Should be interesting to see if they are willing to risk all of their accounts if they get caught :P

Feb 3, 2017, 08:3002/03/17
11/26/14

Very poor handling of this situation the players are calling out for help as the ticket system simply does not work. Even a moderator is worried yet you have direct contact and refuse to help and further more you seem to be getting angry at us for asking for help OMG

the last time I checked writing then posting something on a forum is known as documenting something.

Feb 3, 2017, 08:3202/03/17
11/26/14

HAMMER said:

Very poor handling of this situation the players are calling out for help as the ticket system simply does not work. Even a moderator is worried yet you have direct contact and refuse to help and further more you seem to be getting angry at us for asking for help OMG

the last time I checked writing then posting something on a forum is known as documenting something.

Than again I can bet you are a bot

Feb 3, 2017, 08:3502/03/17
11/26/14
HAMMER said:

HAMMER said:

Than again I can bet you are a bot

you will most likely ban me now but that is fine if 1 person gets to read my post before you ban me or remove my post it will at least make them think twice about your game which is much more help than you have given.

Feb 3, 2017, 11:0502/03/17
09/17/15
HAMMER said:

Why do you think that the system doesn't work? The fact that you are not notified of investigation results doesn't mean that the issue is not checked carefully.
Feb 3, 2017, 13:3302/03/17
11/26/14

HAMMER said:

Why do you think that the system doesn't work? The fact that you are not notified of investigation results doesn't mean that the issue is not checked carefully.

The fact that 90% of the real players have expressed concern here and stating that the support of the game is the worst.

Need I say more?
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.