All Categories

I keep losing credits!

I keep losing credits!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jan 27, 2017, 02:5601/27/17

I keep losing credits!

I started the night with a -250 cr. I played the game by running missions to combat mutant infestations. I noticed that when I won, the credits went MORE negative. I decided to LOSE some battles to see what happened. I lost troop units but my credits continued to go more negative! I finished tonight watching my credits run down from 700 going to Zero. The credit report said -750cr. per hour! That was even greater than when I started tonight!

What am I doing wrong or why do I keep losing my credits? Thanks for any help. Sorry, but Im new.
Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Jan 27, 2017, 10:4301/27/17
10/04/13
dragonbear3rd said:

I started the night with a -250 cr. I played the game by running missions to combat mutant infestations. I noticed that when I won, the credits went MORE negative. I decided to LOSE some battles to see what happened. I lost troop units but my credits continued to go more negative! I finished tonight watching my credits run down from 700 going to Zero. The credit report said -750cr. per hour! That was even greater than when I started tonight!

What am I doing wrong or why do I keep losing my credits? Thanks for any help. Sorry, but Im new.
Check your infantry to see if you won scar units.  These tend to increase your credit consumption greatly.  If you did just load these units back into infests and keep any air or artillery units you win. 
Jan 27, 2017, 21:2801/27/17
Thanks for the advice. I'll try it and see what happens. Just before I came here to the forum, I checked my game and I was down to Zero credits. *sigh* But the total negative number was -600 and some odd points. Apparently, my troops are deserting! :lol
Jan 27, 2017, 21:4801/27/17
08/02/14

@DragonBear3rd (27 January, 2017, 9:28 PM UTC):
I wouldn't worry too much about your troops disappearing, they've changed that mechanic in one of the previous updates (Sometime last year, I believe).

If your troops actually disappear, then I'd contact the Help and Support Desk.

BiohazarDModerator
Jan 28, 2017, 07:4601/28/17
10/04/13
dragonbear3rd said:

Thanks for the advice. I'll try it and see what happens. Just before I came here to the forum, I checked my game and I was down to Zero credits. *sigh* But the total negative number was -600 and some odd points. Apparently, my troops are deserting! :lol
That must be an old message that plarium forgot to remove, troops no longer desert if you run out of credits (this was changed about 6 months ago).