I keep losing credits!

5 Replies
dragonbear3rd
27 January, 2017, 2:56 AM UTC

I started the night with a -250 cr. I played the game by running missions to combat mutant infestations. I noticed that when I won, the credits went MORE negative. I decided to LOSE some battles to see what happened. I lost troop units but my credits continued to go more negative! I finished tonight watching my credits run down from 700 going to Zero. The credit report said -750cr. per hour! That was even greater than when I started tonight!

What am I doing wrong or why do I keep losing my credits? Thanks for any help. Sorry, but Im new.
Nelson Patton-LeMay
UTC +8:00
RandomDrop
27 January, 2017, 5:26 AM UTC

It could depend on the units you are winning, if they are of much higher power but lower in quantity they can still consume more credits.

Check your overall army points in defense and in offense and if your credit production goes down further while defeating infestations then Id bet that your army power went up do to winning more powerful troops.

Its always a good Idea to compare army offense and defense points any time your troop composition changes to see if you gained an advantage.

Anytime I play infests and my credit consumption goes up I consider it a good day.
UTC +7:00
BiohazarD
27 January, 2017, 10:43 AM UTC
dragonbear3rd said:

I started the night with a -250 cr. I played the game by running missions to combat mutant infestations. I noticed that when I won, the credits went MORE negative. I decided to LOSE some battles to see what happened. I lost troop units but my credits continued to go more negative! I finished tonight watching my credits run down from 700 going to Zero. The credit report said -750cr. per hour! That was even greater than when I started tonight!

What am I doing wrong or why do I keep losing my credits? Thanks for any help. Sorry, but Im new.
Check your infantry to see if you won scar units.  These tend to increase your credit consumption greatly.  If you did just load these units back into infests and keep any air or artillery units you win. 
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
dragonbear3rd
27 January, 2017, 9:28 PM UTC
Thanks for the advice. I'll try it and see what happens. Just before I came here to the forum, I checked my game and I was down to Zero credits. *sigh* But the total negative number was -600 and some odd points. Apparently, my troops are deserting! :lol
Nelson Patton-LeMay
UTC +8:00
fakeasnever
27 January, 2017, 9:48 PM UTC

@DragonBear3rd (27 January, 2017, 9:28 PM UTC):
I wouldn't worry too much about your troops disappearing, they've changed that mechanic in one of the previous updates (Sometime last year, I believe).

If your troops actually disappear, then I'd contact the Help and Support Desk.

I am the best Quantum Cannon. There are many like me, but only I am the best.
BiohazarD
28 January, 2017, 7:46 AM UTC
dragonbear3rd said:

Thanks for the advice. I'll try it and see what happens. Just before I came here to the forum, I checked my game and I was down to Zero credits. *sigh* But the total negative number was -600 and some odd points. Apparently, my troops are deserting! :lol
That must be an old message that plarium forgot to remove, troops no longer desert if you run out of credits (this was changed about 6 months ago). 
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
1779300 users registered; 48235 topics; 286766 posts; our newest member:Jhondave