Missing all my defence units at bunker

5 Replies
16 December, 2016, 12:57 AM UTC

Rerently quiet obvious missing troops at bunker. As for today missing all defence units at bunker. How come it is possible as I didn't engage any huge defence troops operation. Sector location -569:1445

UTC +8:00
BiohazarD
16 December, 2016, 1:48 AM UTC

Look in the top left corner of your screen to see if your total number of troops has changed.  If not then it means they're not lost, and you should check your tracking and garrison tabs in the command center to see if you can find them. 

Otherwise, you'll have to submit a ticket to support so they can check your account. https://support.plarium.com/entd/Tickets/Submit/Category/20

UTC +0:00
DeserT_EaGle
31 December, 2016, 10:17 PM UTC

Thou same thing happened to me past month didn't got any help ...........

I)/E
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 January, 2017, 12:37 PM UTC
DeserT_EaGle said:

Thou same thing happened to me past month didn't got any help ...........

Have you submitted a ticket?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
DeserT_EaGle
3 January, 2017, 1:00 PM UTC
yep  well never mind  i managed to recover my units i even started a topic back than...
I)/E
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 January, 2017, 11:52 AM UTC
DeserT_EaGle said:

yep  well never mind  i managed to recover my units i even started a topic back than...

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1723653 users registered; 43017 topics; 270782 posts; our newest member:donel_mae1