Post carnage how long in hospital will the 90 per cent destroyed units remains?

3 Replies
Karsidi Kingdom
11 December, 2016, 11:10 PM UTC

After an emitter carnage tournament has ended, 90% of loss troops can be recovered in the hospital. Is it possible to "store" these troops in the hospital indefinitely or is there a finite time limit before we must resurrect? And if there is a time limit, if we do not recover the loss troops before the expirely time, will these troops be lost forever?

ISAF
UTC +10:00
BiohazarD
11 December, 2016, 11:37 PM UTC
Karsidi Kingdom said:

After an emitter carnage tournament has ended, 90% of loss troops can be recovered in the hospital. Is it possible to "store" these troops in the hospital indefinitely or is there a finite time limit before we must resurrect? And if there is a time limit, if we do not recover the loss troops before the expirely time, will these troops be lost forever?

They last for 7 days, if you haven't revived them by then they're gone forever.
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
Karsidi Kingdom
15 December, 2016, 10:37 AM UTC
Copy that. It would be helpful for Plarium to note this time limit as part of their explanation whenever starting a new carnage tourney.
ISAF
UTC +10:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
15 December, 2016, 2:44 PM UTC
Karsidi Kingdom said:

Copy that. It would be helpful for Plarium to note this time limit as part of their explanation whenever starting a new carnage tourney.
This information is mentioned in Carnage description and in our guide.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1778245 users registered; 48093 topics; 286228 posts; our newest member:valerasw