All Categories

war

war

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Nov 29, 2016, 18:5611/29/16

war

your clan post to another clan your intention to have WAR, but they can turn it down, so how many times can they turn it down, pretty easy indefinitely

my idea is that you can turn the war 3 times after that you have to have a forfeit, this way it would improve the way that clans gain point from war and able to see more clans scoring those points

so then how does it work , pretty easy you after the 3 time of activating war against another clan that they have turned down, then that clan have to pay a forfeit. i shall leave it to you guys on the forfeit but possibly lose points and given to the clan requesting the war maybe an idea.

thanks andy
Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 30, 2016, 12:5811/30/16
09/17/15
msa008 said:

your clan post to another clan your intention to have WAR, but they can turn it down, so how many times can they turn it down, pretty easy indefinitely

my idea is that you can turn the war 3 times after that you have to have a forfeit, this way it would improve the way that clans gain point from war and able to see more clans scoring those points

so then how does it work , pretty easy you after the 3 time of activating war against another clan that they have turned down, then that clan have to pay a forfeit. i shall leave it to you guys on the forfeit but possibly lose points and given to the clan requesting the war maybe an idea.

thanks andy
Hi! We're not planning to change that part of the game right now. 
BiohazarDModerator
Nov 30, 2016, 19:4811/30/16
10/04/13
msa008 said:

thanks andy
That sounds like it could easily be used by large clans to bully smaller ones.