Stormfall: Rise of Balur is now available for iOS and Android!

6 Replies
Character
13 January, 2015, 11:53 AM UTC

Stormfall: Rise of Balur is now available for iOS and Android!
Start afresh and raise a mighty new Castle on mobile! Rule your Castle from any device, anywhere in the world!

The Plarium team is proud to present Stormfall: Rise of Balur! Step into a world of fantasy and myth - of ancient magic, dragons, chivalry, and heroism! Battle millions of opponents worldwide!

Stormfall: Rise of Balur is one of the most engaging MMO strategy games available for Android and iOS! It features faster-paced gameplay new content!

Download the game now and embark upon a whole new Stormfall adventure!

Get it at App Store
Get it at Play Market

UTC +0:00
User
14 January, 2015, 9:57 AM UTC

Are you considering a new career General ?

Mania DCL R3volution, founder Dutch Elite Force, ex-moderator TD-forum
14 January, 2015, 6:19 PM UTC

I don't think the general could quite pull off that outfit...

Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
Character
15 January, 2015, 8:54 AM UTC

Just help our beautiful Amelia to bring good news. Personally I think that magic and all these mysterious things are awesome.

But I mostly rely on science, Commanders.

User
31 January, 2015, 9:00 AM UTC

we should have IOS version of TD.... not talking bout Reborn, that is like diferent server

Character
2 February, 2015, 8:41 AM UTC

Commander, I am sorry, but it's impossible to make our TD version as cross-platform game. Total Domination is a veteran game so such changes are unlikely to be implemented.

Community Manager
7 February, 2015, 4:22 AM UTC

Winters has a point.....I seen that on the play store to

2947209 users registered; 69741 topic; 352796 posts; our newest member:my beautiful