Collection achievement

4 Replies
Head Hunterz
13 November, 2016, 8:36 PM UTC

I was thinking to create this thread in the Suggestions but first I would like to talk to you guys about something.

I know its not much important like the infestations or whatever. But did any of you in these years playing completed the last Terminator/Mutant/Capt Scrooge achievement?

I have been in game for almost 4 years now and I didnt find a single player who completed this achievement. I still need 7k of each type. And as I was talking to my clan friends, Plarium will end the company and nobody will achieve this lol :D

Dont you think 10k containers to collect its too much? Maybe reduce to 5k and for christ sake put some nice rewards worth to collect every day these things? :P

UTC +0:00
fakeasnever
14 November, 2016, 1:08 AM UTC

@Head Hunterz (13 November, 2016, 8:36 PM UTC):
I'm fairly close ( http://prntscr.com/d6xrtc ); I've been playing for less than 3 years.

So they're definitely not instant, but they're definitely achievable (Unlike the Dogs of War achievement... But that's a completely different subject   lol)

You seem to get 10 containers when you log in, with another 4 if you reload your sector after you've collected those 10. You also seem to get 3 per sector for 10 or 11 sectors, giving me an "average" total of 44 a day. Assuming that the distribution is equal (U to T to C), it should take about 682 days of logging in to complete all 3.

However, I do agree that the rewards should be much better, and will pass this suggestion on to our Community Manager.

If Internet Explorer still asks to be your default browser, then you can do anything :D
Head Hunterz
14 November, 2016, 4:53 AM UTC

Hmm interesting info right there man. Thanks for share.

But yeah the rewards could be better.
BiohazarD
14 November, 2016, 7:12 AM UTC
fakeasnever said:

@Head Hunterz (13 November, 2016, 8:36 PM UTC):
I'm fairly close ( http://prntscr.com/d6xrtc ); I've been playing for less than 3 years.

So they're definitely not instant, but they're definitely achievable (Unlike the Dogs of War achievement... But that's a completely different subject   lol)

You seem to get 10 containers when you log in, with another 4 if you reload your sector after you've collected those 10. You also seem to get 3 per sector for 10 or 11 sectors, giving me an "average" total of 44 a day. Assuming that the distribution is equal (U to T to C), it should take about 682 days of logging in to complete all 3.

However, I do agree that the rewards should be much better, and will pass this suggestion on to our Community Manager.

There's a clan on Stormfall that's completed the Dogs of War achievement (over there it's called Dana's Hunters but has the same requirements).  Of course they spent well over half a million in US dollars on the game, so they deserve it. 
fakeasnever
14 November, 2016, 10:17 PM UTC

@Head Hunterz (14 November, 2016, 4:53 AM UTC):
I've received a response ,Plarium isn't taking suggestions for a while, they have enough to work on for now.

However, it doesn't mean that they'll never implement it.

Me, personally, though, I might save 1 container and wait for them to increase the rewards :P

If Internet Explorer still asks to be your default browser, then you can do anything :D
1658992 users registered; 33171 topic; 251759 posts; our newest member:Krazzekills