Devil
24 October, 2016, 10:17 PM UTC

How many players are sick of being nuked after you raid a sector or HQ
I am really interested to see what are opinions of the players 
Is my first topic so am hoping for you guys to share what you think 

UTC +7:00
BiohazarD
24 October, 2016, 11:18 PM UTC

I've never liked nukes in general, wish they hadn't been introduced to the game.  But they were, and it doesn't look like they're going anywhere, so we just have to learn to deal with them. 

I can't blame the players who use them, after all it is an approved feature in the game, and the best way to kill someone's troops on their sector if they have walls. 
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
roadstar Pitbull
25 October, 2016, 2:25 AM UTC

No risk, just cost.

Doesn't belong in a pvp game, but it is plarium's game and they made it available...
Devil
25 October, 2016, 6:37 PM UTC

BiohazarD said:

I've never liked nukes in general, wish they hadn't been introduced to the game.  But they were, and it doesn't look like they're going anywhere, so we just have to learn to deal with them. 

I can't blame the players who use them, after all it is an approved feature in the game, and the best way to kill someone's troops on their sector if they have walls. 

Is good if you area  a low level player but when the higher lvl players nuke the low ones that is really playing like a **********

Edited. Watch the language.

- fakeasnever
fakeasnever
25 October, 2016, 8:14 PM UTC

@Devil (25 October, 2016, 6:37 PM UTC):
I believe Plarium's considered an anti-missile system (Don't quote me on that), but we're still waiting to see how far the idea goes before it gets implemented.

I am the best Quantum Cannon. There are many like me, but only I am the best.
Devil
25 October, 2016, 8:59 PM UTC
That will change things for sure and will bring a nice balance 
BiohazarD
25 October, 2016, 10:38 PM UTC
fakeasnever said:

@Devil (25 October, 2016, 6:37 PM UTC):
I believe Plarium's considered an anti-missile system (Don't quote me on that), but we're still waiting to see how far the idea goes before it gets implemented.

The idea was suggested by players, but plarium shot it down.  (get it, anti missile system, "shot down", hahaha)  XD
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
1777208 users registered; 47951 topic; 285809 posts; our newest member:dimideo