Mail problems in game

7 Replies
FEAR Fury
25 September, 2016, 4:19 AM UTC

So this is happening since 2 days ago. And I saw at my clan chat, some of us are having the same problem.

What is happening is, it shows me I have 3 unread messages but when I click the mail it shows me nothing. 

This is really annoying, if anything can be done asap I would appreciate. Well we all would. It would be nice to know if anyone is having this trouble too.

peace,

Fury.

UTC +0:00
FEAR Fury
25 September, 2016, 4:22 AM UTC
BiohazarD
25 September, 2016, 7:25 AM UTC
Plarium had this problem a few months ago and I thought they eventually fixed it, but looks like it's back now.  I'll report it to general winters.  Please submit a ticket to support as well, along with screenshots. 
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
fakeasnever
25 September, 2016, 9:34 PM UTC

@FEAR Fury (25 September, 2016, 4:19 AM UTC):
As a side note, (This may not be the case, but) the OS may make a difference

I am currently experiencing this on WinXP. However, when I go on Win7 (and another location) the problem is solved.

If you could test this before you submit your ticket, that may also help Plarium.

I am the best Quantum Cannon. There are many like me, but only I am the best.
FEAR Fury
25 September, 2016, 10:01 PM UTC

I dont know abou the IOS. I have windows vista (yeah i know eww lol). 

Anyway guys, my friend told me to delete all messages i have in my mail that would fix. And I fixed now.
If the problem come back I'll test what you said Fakeasnever and see what happens.

thanks for the replies. 

FEAR Fury
25 September, 2016, 10:05 PM UTC

Guess what. 1 min later it came back :(((((( 

Will try to do what you said Fake

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 September, 2016, 2:56 PM UTC

Thank you for this report. Our developers are aware of this issue and they are currently working on it.

As soon as they prepare a fix, it will be released. Please be patient, it may take some time. Thank you for understanding.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
FEAR Fury
29 September, 2016, 2:43 AM UTC
Thank you for the reply Alyona. 
1779601 users registered; 48289 topics; 286877 posts; our newest member:Simon svs