Tapsites - we need your opinion!

5 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 August, 2016, 4:04 PM UTC

Hi, guys!

Our developers need your feedback and ideas about Tapsites. Please answer the following questions in the comments below:

1) What do you like about Tapsites?

2) What do you not like about them?

3) What would you change in Tapsites if you had a chance?

Please stick to this structure in your answers and try to be concise and to the point. This feedback will be passed to our developers.

P.S. Please don't ask us to bring the Deposits back. We won't.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
BiohazarD
18 August, 2016, 12:22 AM UTC

1. They are a decent way to get resources if you know how to do them properly. 

2. Only one person can send defense to them.  We would like to have clan events where everybody in the clan stacks defense on a tapsite to get pvp when people try to hit it. 

3.  Make it so multiple people can send defense to a tapsite (the defense would be returned whenever the person holding it finished collecting), and they can be targeted for joint attacks. 
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
18 August, 2016, 11:23 AM UTC
BiohazarD said:

2. Only one person can send defense to them.  We would like to have clan events where everybody in the clan stacks defense on a tapsite to get pvp when people try to hit it. 

3.  Make it so multiple people can send defense to a tapsite (the defense would be returned whenever the person holding it finished collecting), and they can be targeted for joint attacks. 
Noted that!
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
CK-Prophesy
19 August, 2016, 5:22 PM UTC
I like all of the above.

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

BiohazarD said:

Noted that!

DCL - MoR - Come with beef and I make you a vegan. Yall are bit ches
Maniakaal
21 August, 2016, 11:53 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Hi, guys!

Our developers need your feedback and ideas about Tapsites. Please answer the following questions in the comments below:

1) What do you like about Tapsites?

2) What do you not like about them?

3) What would you change in Tapsites if you had a chance?

Please stick to this structure in your answers and try to be concise and to the point. This feedback will be passed to our developers.

P.S. Please don't ask us to bring the Deposits back. We won't.

1 noobs who defend them, send attack and get points

2  noobs who defend them, send attack and get points ... it's boring

3 delete them and get back to the old deposit system

p.s. you ask for our opininion.... oh i read your p.s. ungardless of our opinion you won't ??? So why ask IT then

Mania DCL R3volution, founder Dutch Elite Force, ex-moderator TD-forum
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
22 August, 2016, 12:54 PM UTC
Maniakaal said:

p.s. you ask for our opininion.... oh i read your p.s. ungardless of our opinion you won't ??? So why ask IT then 

Good eye, Maniakaal ;)
1776354 users registered; 47865 topics; 285793 posts; our newest member:mitalek