This topic is closed

emitter carnage

35 Replies
Danny
2 August, 2016, 12:18 PM UTC
why are you planning this in holliday season are you realy serieus with this joke ?
UTC +0:00
FlyinTiger
2 August, 2016, 1:07 PM UTC

Including the fact that they have conflicting statements on the News page.  First they tell you in the banner that you can restore 90% FOR FREE.  Then they tell you in the body of info that 90% can be restored using Crystals and 10% for free from the Infirmary.

Which is it Plarium?
W
UTC +0:00
NUT Job Musty
2 August, 2016, 2:55 PM UTC
Just another blatant attempt to force us to spend more. 
UTC +0:00
danwldr
3 August, 2016, 9:56 AM UTC

FlyinTiger said:


Including the fact that they have conflicting statements on the News page.  First they tell you in the banner that you can restore 90% FOR FREE.  Then they tell you in the body of info that 90% can be restored using Crystals and 10% for free from the Infirmary.

Which is it Plarium?




Surely it says 90% free AFTER the carnage has finished and up to 90% using crystals BEFORE the carnage has finished?  Or maybe I am reading wrong too :o

UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 August, 2016, 11:13 AM UTC

FlyinTiger said:


Including the fact that they have conflicting statements on the News page.  First they tell you in the banner that you can restore 90% FOR FREE.  Then they tell you in the body of info that 90% can be restored using Crystals and 10% for free from the Infirmary.

Which is it Plarium?

Let me clarify it.

After the carnage, you will be able to restore 90% of your Units lost in PvP on Emitters for free. It means both: Offense and Defense. But during the Carnage you will be able to restore them for Crystals, as usual.

You will have 7 days after the Carnage to restore lost 90% for free.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Danny
3 August, 2016, 3:02 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

FlyinTiger said:


Including the fact that they have conflicting statements on the News page.  First they tell you in the banner that you can restore 90% FOR FREE.  Then they tell you in the body of info that 90% can be restored using Crystals and 10% for free from the Infirmary.

Which is it Plarium?

Let me clarify it.

After the carnage, you will be able to restore 90% of your Units lost in PvP on Emitters for free. It means both: Offense and Defense. But during the Carnage you will be able to restore them for Crystals, as usual.

You will have 7 days after the Carnage to restore lost 90% for free.
oke after this there wil be players that quite the game for sure ......think plarium think .
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 August, 2016, 10:14 AM UTC
Danny said:


oke after this there wil be players that quite the game for sure ......think plarium think .
Why you're so pessimistic?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Danny
4 August, 2016, 11:59 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Danny said:



oke after this there wil be players that quite the game for sure ......think plarium think .

Why you're so pessimistic?


becouse of that some of my members are on hollidays for a few weeks and not able to login ....so if they loose troops on the emitters and not able to get 90 % of them back and other players in game can than its not fair play from plarium and for sure my members and myself wil quite this game and move on
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
5 August, 2016, 4:42 AM UTC
danwldr said:

So, the announcement says 90% return, the mission tab says 95% return for free




Which is it??????????????????

It's 90%, the 95% in the description is a mistake. 
UTC +0:00
CK Bugz Bunny
14 August, 2016, 5:14 AM UTC

perhaps next time the devs could make sure that the laod balancing and the http request is  handle proper.


 thank you though for a gratuitous 30k res to replace the thousands of crystals worth of wasted bonus, total protection ect.


    when the game came back up, we located people that ailed at launching a proper emmi attack, and we able to destroy offence before it took off. 

this was done to active sectors  that failed to turn on total protection... they lost alot of troops, and we lost some too...   mighty nice to know their clan was able to submit screen shots of losses for replacements :/   

  considering this was a loss not due to the downtime.. it was mighty considerate.  how come we werent offered the same for our troops?

UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
15 August, 2016, 1:55 PM UTC
CK Bugz Bunny said:

perhaps next time the devs could make sure that the laod balancing and the http request is  handle proper.


 thank you though for a gratuitous 30k res to replace the thousands of crystals worth of wasted bonus, total protection ect.


    when the game came back up, we located people that ailed at launching a proper emmi attack, and we able to destroy offence before it took off. 

this was done to active sectors  that failed to turn on total protection... they lost alot of troops, and we lost some too...   mighty nice to know their clan was able to submit screen shots of losses for replacements :/   

  considering this was a loss not due to the downtime.. it was mighty considerate.  how come we werent offered the same for our troops?

I'm not sure what you mean exactly. Restoring Units lost during the downtime?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
CK-Prophesy
19 August, 2016, 5:30 PM UTC

We have evidence that our enemy (Federation Army)  was able to get there army back after the server came back up. They petitioned Plarium Support and somehow complained enough to get it back. Now, please note that the destruction of the army was after the server came back up.  They had the same equal opportunity as the rest of us to wipe out of offense from sectors in which total protection wore off, that failed to launch due to down time and the coming back of the server. While they were able to get there army, we did not.  We lost 2 emitters during the downtime as some of us were not able to login.  The compensation was not fair by any means.  So why is it fair for an enemy to get theres back? Here is the scenario step by step:


1) Plarium server goes down - half the people were not able to login. Some of these people had a lot of offense of clan's members at there sector with total protection turn on

2) Due to the time of the server was down - the total protection wore off. 

3) Plarium fixes the server downtime and it comes back up - the enemy sector was identified with a lot of offense out and total protection removed. Therefore they were attacked AFTER the server came back up, not during the downtime. All the army was killed on Iseva's sector ( 1700 ; 1525 ) . They had the same equal opportunity as the rest of us.

4) They complained to plarium support and got there army back.  While the rest of us got only the 30k res in return.  Shouldn't we also get out offense back that was lost on there sectors? If they are able to get it back should we  not also? 


http://prntscr.com/c7tt9g

http://prntscr.com/c7turv



How is this fair? 

____________________________________________________________________________________________


The emitter carnage is again starting. Has plarium ensured that this downtime will not happen again?  

Thank you. 


(DCL - Men Of Renown)

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:



CK Bugz Bunny said:


perhaps next time the devs could make sure that the laod balancing and the http request is  handle proper.


 thank you though for a gratuitous 30k res to replace the thousands of crystals worth of wasted bonus, total protection ect.


    when the game came back up, we located people that ailed at launching a proper emmi attack, and we able to destroy offence before it took off. 

this was done to active sectors  that failed to turn on total protection... they lost alot of troops, and we lost some too...   mighty nice to know their clan was able to submit screen shots of losses for replacements :/   

  considering this was a loss not due to the downtime.. it was mighty considerate.  how come we werent offered the same for our troops?

I'm not sure what you mean exactly. Restoring Units lost during the downtime?



DCL - MoR - Come with beef and I make you a vegan. Yall are bit ches
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
21 August, 2016, 10:43 AM UTC

CK-Prophesy said:


We have evidence that our enemy (Federation Army)  was able to get there army back after the server came back up. They petitioned Plarium Support and somehow complained enough to get it back. Now, please note that the destruction of the army was after the server came back up.  They had the same equal opportunity as the rest of us to wipe out of offense from sectors in which total protection wore off, that failed to launch due to down time and the coming back of the server. While they were able to get there army, we did not.  We lost 2 emitters during the downtime as some of us were not able to login.  The compensation was not fair by any means.  So why is it fair for an enemy to get theres back? Here is the scenario step by step:


1) Plarium server goes down - half the people were not able to login. Some of these people had a lot of offense of clan's members at there sector with total protection turn on

2) Due to the time of the server was down - the total protection wore off. 

3) Plarium fixes the server downtime and it comes back up - the enemy sector was identified with a lot of offense out and total protection removed. Therefore they were attacked AFTER the server came back up, not during the downtime. All the army was killed on Iseva's sector ( 1700 ; 1525 ) . They had the same equal opportunity as the rest of us.

4) They complained to plarium support and got there army back.  While the rest of us got only the 30k res in return.  Shouldn't we also get out offense back that was lost on there sectors? If they are able to get it back should we  not also? 


http://prntscr.com/c7tt9g

http://prntscr.com/c7turv



How is this fair? 

____________________________________________________________________________________________


The emitter carnage is again starting. Has plarium ensured that this downtime will not happen again?  

Thank you. 


(DCL - Men Of Renown)

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:



CK Bugz Bunny said:


perhaps next time the devs could make sure that the laod balancing and the http request is  handle proper.


 thank you though for a gratuitous 30k res to replace the thousands of crystals worth of wasted bonus, total protection ect.


    when the game came back up, we located people that ailed at launching a proper emmi attack, and we able to destroy offence before it took off. 

this was done to active sectors  that failed to turn on total protection... they lost alot of troops, and we lost some too...   mighty nice to know their clan was able to submit screen shots of losses for replacements :/   

  considering this was a loss not due to the downtime.. it was mighty considerate.  how come we werent offered the same for our troops?

I'm not sure what you mean exactly. Restoring Units lost during the downtime?

I suppose the only totally fair way to handle this would be to completely roll back all results of the battle (ie everyone involved would have the troops lost added back to their accounts, and have the xp and offense/defense points subtracted, along with having any rewards for pvp points they got from the battle removed). Depending on how many people had troops in the sector(s) involved, that could be a massive amount of work sorting through log files, unless Plarium has some automated system in place (as far as I'm aware they don't). 

As for load balancing, I've no idea why plarium seems to have so much trouble with it.  Maybe they need a new IT guy. 
UTC +0:00
CK-Prophesy
21 August, 2016, 4:32 PM UTC

I agree, but emitter carnage has no rewards, just experience points.




BiohazarD said:


CK-Prophesy said:


We have evidence that our enemy (Federation Army)  was able to get there army back after the server came back up. They petitioned Plarium Support and somehow complained enough to get it back. Now, please note that the destruction of the army was after the server came back up.  They had the same equal opportunity as the rest of us to wipe out of offense from sectors in which total protection wore off, that failed to launch due to down time and the coming back of the server. While they were able to get there army, we did not.  We lost 2 emitters during the downtime as some of us were not able to login.  The compensation was not fair by any means.  So why is it fair for an enemy to get theres back? Here is the scenario step by step:


1) Plarium server goes down - half the people were not able to login. Some of these people had a lot of offense of clan's members at there sector with total protection turn on

2) Due to the time of the server was down - the total protection wore off. 

3) Plarium fixes the server downtime and it comes back up - the enemy sector was identified with a lot of offense out and total protection removed. Therefore they were attacked AFTER the server came back up, not during the downtime. All the army was killed on Iseva's sector ( 1700 ; 1525 ) . They had the same equal opportunity as the rest of us.

4) They complained to plarium support and got there army back.  While the rest of us got only the 30k res in return.  Shouldn't we also get out offense back that was lost on there sectors? If they are able to get it back should we  not also? 


http://prntscr.com/c7tt9g

http://prntscr.com/c7turv



How is this fair? 

____________________________________________________________________________________________


The emitter carnage is again starting. Has plarium ensured that this downtime will not happen again?  

Thank you. 


(DCL - Men Of Renown)

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:



CK Bugz Bunny said:


perhaps next time the devs could make sure that the laod balancing and the http request is  handle proper.


 thank you though for a gratuitous 30k res to replace the thousands of crystals worth of wasted bonus, total protection ect.


    when the game came back up, we located people that ailed at launching a proper emmi attack, and we able to destroy offence before it took off. 

this was done to active sectors  that failed to turn on total protection... they lost alot of troops, and we lost some too...   mighty nice to know their clan was able to submit screen shots of losses for replacements :/   

  considering this was a loss not due to the downtime.. it was mighty considerate.  how come we werent offered the same for our troops?

I'm not sure what you mean exactly. Restoring Units lost during the downtime?

I suppose the only totally fair way to handle this would be to completely roll back all results of the battle (ie everyone involved would have the troops lost added back to their accounts, and have the xp and offense/defense points subtracted, along with having any rewards for pvp points they got from the battle removed). Depending on how many people had troops in the sector(s) involved, that could be a massive amount of work sorting through log files, unless Plarium has some automated system in place (as far as I'm aware they don't). 

As for load balancing, I've no idea why plarium seems to have so much trouble with it.  Maybe they need a new IT guy. 

DCL - MoR - Come with beef and I make you a vegan. Yall are bit ches
UTC +0:00
Maniakaal
21 August, 2016, 11:49 PM UTC

i don't know who the hell is responsible for this tourney debacle....


butt this is really a mess!


not only the tournaments are , but also the mailsystem is messed up again!


I think you should decide who get's fired at Plarium.


Dev's f ck up again

Mania DCL R3volution, founder Dutch Elite Force, ex-moderator TD-forum
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
22 August, 2016, 12:57 PM UTC

Hi, CK-Prophesy!

I'm not sure if your information concerning your rivals' units is accurate. Our Support Team can restore lost Units only if they were lost as the result of the issue which occurred on our end. 

We never make exceptions to this rule.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
CK-Prophesy
25 August, 2016, 8:06 PM UTC

Hi Alyona,


The information concerning my rivals' units is accurate. The exception was made and we never got anything in return out of it.


Here is evidence of such: 


http://prntscr.com/caem8n


Please consult with your support team. 

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:



Hi, CK-Prophesy!

I'm not sure if your information concerning your rivals' units is accurate. Our Support Team can restore lost Units only if they were lost as the result of the issue which occurred on our end. 

We never make exceptions to this rule.



DCL - MoR - Come with beef and I make you a vegan. Yall are bit ches
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 August, 2016, 9:51 AM UTC
CK-Prophesy said:

Hi Alyona,


The information concerning my rivals' units is accurate. The exception was made and we never got anything in return out of it.


Here is evidence of such: 


http://prntscr.com/caem8n


Please consult with your support team. 

So you had a ss, but they didn't restore your Units?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
CK Bugz Bunny
27 August, 2016, 1:00 AM UTC

two parties make up that battle report.


 one side got thier troops back.

one side did not. 



UTC +0:00
CK-Prophesy
27 August, 2016, 1:27 AM UTC

Well, I had the ss confirming that they (rivals) did get theirs back after providing the screenshot to the support team.

What i don't understand is that why didn't we get our units back? We are not the ones that complained to plarium support, it was the rivals.

So when support team decides to restore the rivals, shouldn't they also restore the attackers? Its not like we still have the screenshots from those attacks, but certainly the rivals when they reported the losses done onto them, the support team also has the access to see the attackers units that was lost.  

Why not give them back as well? 

two parties make up that battle report.

one side got their troops back.

one side did not. 


Bit unfair i'd say.



Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


CK-Prophesy said:


Hi Alyona,


The information concerning my rivals' units is accurate. The exception was made and we never got anything in return out of it.


Here is evidence of such: 


http://prntscr.com/caem8n


Please consult with your support team. 

So you had a ss, but they didn't restore your Units?


DCL - MoR - Come with beef and I make you a vegan. Yall are bit ches
UTC +0:00
1724197 users registered; 43140 topics; 270995 posts; our newest member:warnetfourn