All Categories

emitter carnage

emitter carnage

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Aug 2, 2016, 12:1808/02/16
04/05/13

emitter carnage

why are you planning this in holliday season are you realy serieus with this joke ?
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 2, 2016, 13:0708/02/16
02/05/14

Including the fact that they have conflicting statements on the News page.  First they tell you in the banner that you can restore 90% FOR FREE.  Then they tell you in the body of info that 90% can be restored using Crystals and 10% for free from the Infirmary.

Which is it Plarium?
Aug 2, 2016, 14:5508/02/16
10/19/14
Just another blatant attempt to force us to spend more. 
Aug 3, 2016, 09:5608/03/16

FlyinTiger said:

Including the fact that they have conflicting statements on the News page.  First they tell you in the banner that you can restore 90% FOR FREE.  Then they tell you in the body of info that 90% can be restored using Crystals and 10% for free from the Infirmary.

Which is it Plarium?

Surely it says 90% free AFTER the carnage has finished and up to 90% using crystals BEFORE the carnage has finished?  Or maybe I am reading wrong too :o

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 3, 2016, 11:1308/03/16
09/17/15

FlyinTiger said:

Which is it Plarium?

Let me clarify it.

After the carnage, you will be able to restore 90% of your Units lost in PvP on Emitters for free. It means both: Offense and Defense. But during the Carnage you will be able to restore them for Crystals, as usual.

You will have 7 days after the Carnage to restore lost 90% for free.
Aug 3, 2016, 15:0208/03/16
04/05/13
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

FlyinTiger said:

Which is it Plarium?

Let me clarify it.

After the carnage, you will be able to restore 90% of your Units lost in PvP on Emitters for free. It means both: Offense and Defense. But during the Carnage you will be able to restore them for Crystals, as usual.

You will have 7 days after the Carnage to restore lost 90% for free.
oke after this there wil be players that quite the game for sure ......think plarium think .
Aug 4, 2016, 10:1408/04/16
09/17/15
Danny said:

oke after this there wil be players that quite the game for sure ......think plarium think .
Why you're so pessimistic?
Aug 4, 2016, 11:5908/04/16
04/05/13

Danny said:

Why you're so pessimistic?

becouse of that some of my members are on hollidays for a few weeks and not able to login ....so if they loose troops on the emitters and not able to get 90 % of them back and other players in game can than its not fair play from plarium and for sure my members and myself wil quite this game and move on
BiohazarDModerator
Aug 5, 2016, 04:4208/05/16
10/04/13
danwldr said:

So, the announcement says 90% return, the mission tab says 95% return for free

Which is it??????????????????

It's 90%, the 95% in the description is a mistake. 
Aug 14, 2016, 05:1408/14/16
06/11/14

perhaps next time the devs could make sure that the laod balancing and the http request is  handle proper.

thank you though for a gratuitous 30k res to replace the thousands of crystals worth of wasted bonus, total protection ect.

when the game came back up, we located people that ailed at launching a proper emmi attack, and we able to destroy offence before it took off. 

this was done to active sectors  that failed to turn on total protection... they lost alot of troops, and we lost some too...   mighty nice to know their clan was able to submit screen shots of losses for replacements :/   

considering this was a loss not due to the downtime.. it was mighty considerate.  how come we werent offered the same for our troops?

Aug 15, 2016, 13:5508/15/16
09/17/15
CK Bugz Bunny said:

perhaps next time the devs could make sure that the laod balancing and the http request is  handle proper.

thank you though for a gratuitous 30k res to replace the thousands of crystals worth of wasted bonus, total protection ect.

when the game came back up, we located people that ailed at launching a proper emmi attack, and we able to destroy offence before it took off. 

this was done to active sectors  that failed to turn on total protection... they lost alot of troops, and we lost some too...   mighty nice to know their clan was able to submit screen shots of losses for replacements :/   

considering this was a loss not due to the downtime.. it was mighty considerate.  how come we werent offered the same for our troops?

I'm not sure what you mean exactly. Restoring Units lost during the downtime?
Aug 19, 2016, 17:3008/19/16
Aug 19, 2016, 17:52(edited)
05/05/14

We have evidence that our enemy (Federation Army)  was able to get there army back after the server came back up. They petitioned Plarium Support and somehow complained enough to get it back. Now, please note that the destruction of the army was after the server came back up.  They had the same equal opportunity as the rest of us to wipe out of offense from sectors in which total protection wore off, that failed to launch due to down time and the coming back of the server. While they were able to get there army, we did not.  We lost 2 emitters during the downtime as some of us were not able to login.  The compensation was not fair by any means.  So why is it fair for an enemy to get theres back? Here is the scenario step by step:

1) Plarium server goes down - half the people were not able to login. Some of these people had a lot of offense of clan's members at there sector with total protection turn on

2) Due to the time of the server was down - the total protection wore off. 

3) Plarium fixes the server downtime and it comes back up - the enemy sector was identified with a lot of offense out and total protection removed. Therefore they were attacked AFTER the server came back up, not during the downtime. All the army was killed on Iseva's sector ( 1700 ; 1525 ) . They had the same equal opportunity as the rest of us.

4) They complained to plarium support and got there army back.  While the rest of us got only the 30k res in return.  Shouldn't we also get out offense back that was lost on there sectors? If they are able to get it back should we  not also? 

http://prntscr.com/c7tt9g

http://prntscr.com/c7turv

How is this fair? 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

The emitter carnage is again starting. Has plarium ensured that this downtime will not happen again?  

Thank you. 

(DCL - Men Of Renown)

CK Bugz Bunny said:

BiohazarDModerator
Aug 21, 2016, 10:4308/21/16
10/04/13

CK-Prophesy said:

We have evidence that our enemy (Federation Army)  was able to get there army back after the server came back up. They petitioned Plarium Support and somehow complained enough to get it back. Now, please note that the destruction of the army was after the server came back up.  They had the same equal opportunity as the rest of us to wipe out of offense from sectors in which total protection wore off, that failed to launch due to down time and the coming back of the server. While they were able to get there army, we did not.  We lost 2 emitters during the downtime as some of us were not able to login.  The compensation was not fair by any means.  So why is it fair for an enemy to get theres back? Here is the scenario step by step:

1) Plarium server goes down - half the people were not able to login. Some of these people had a lot of offense of clan's members at there sector with total protection turn on

3) Plarium fixes the server downtime and it comes back up - the enemy sector was identified with a lot of offense out and total protection removed. Therefore they were attacked AFTER the server came back up, not during the downtime. All the army was killed on Iseva's sector ( 1700 ; 1525 ) . They had the same equal opportunity as the rest of us.

4) They complained to plarium support and got there army back.  While the rest of us got only the 30k res in return.  Shouldn't we also get out offense back that was lost on there sectors? If they are able to get it back should we  not also? 

How is this fair? 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

The emitter carnage is again starting. Has plarium ensured that this downtime will not happen again?  

Thank you. 

(DCL - Men Of Renown)

CK Bugz Bunny said:

I suppose the only totally fair way to handle this would be to completely roll back all results of the battle (ie everyone involved would have the troops lost added back to their accounts, and have the xp and offense/defense points subtracted, along with having any rewards for pvp points they got from the battle removed). Depending on how many people had troops in the sector(s) involved, that could be a massive amount of work sorting through log files, unless Plarium has some automated system in place (as far as I'm aware they don't). 

As for load balancing, I've no idea why plarium seems to have so much trouble with it.  Maybe they need a new IT guy. 
Aug 21, 2016, 16:3208/21/16
05/05/14

I agree, but emitter carnage has no rewards, just experience points.

BiohazarD said:

CK-Prophesy said:

How is this fair? 

Thank you. 

(DCL - Men Of Renown)

CK Bugz Bunny said:

I suppose the only totally fair way to handle this would be to completely roll back all results of the battle (ie everyone involved would have the troops lost added back to their accounts, and have the xp and offense/defense points subtracted, along with having any rewards for pvp points they got from the battle removed). Depending on how many people had troops in the sector(s) involved, that could be a massive amount of work sorting through log files, unless Plarium has some automated system in place (as far as I'm aware they don't). 

As for load balancing, I've no idea why plarium seems to have so much trouble with it.  Maybe they need a new IT guy. 

Aug 21, 2016, 23:4908/21/16
Oct 26, 2020, 12:03(edited)

i don't know who the hell is responsible for this tourney debacle....

butt this is really a mess!

not only the tournaments are , but also the mailsystem is messed up again!

I think you should decide who get's fired at Plarium.

Dev's f ck up again

Aug 22, 2016, 12:5708/22/16
09/17/15

Hi, CK-Prophesy!

I'm not sure if your information concerning your rivals' units is accurate. Our Support Team can restore lost Units only if they were lost as the result of the issue which occurred on our end. 

We never make exceptions to this rule.
Aug 25, 2016, 20:0608/25/16
Aug 25, 2016, 20:07(edited)
05/05/14

Hi Alyona,

The information concerning my rivals' units is accurate. The exception was made and we never got anything in return out of it.

Here is evidence of such: 

http://prntscr.com/caem8n

Please consult with your support team. 

Hi, CK-Prophesy!

I'm not sure if your information concerning your rivals' units is accurate. Our Support Team can restore lost Units only if they were lost as the result of the issue which occurred on our end. 

We never make exceptions to this rule.

Aug 26, 2016, 09:5108/26/16
09/17/15
CK-Prophesy said:

Hi Alyona,

The information concerning my rivals' units is accurate. The exception was made and we never got anything in return out of it.

So you had a ss, but they didn't restore your Units?
Aug 27, 2016, 01:0008/27/16
06/11/14

two parties make up that battle report.

one side got thier troops back.

one side did not. 

Aug 27, 2016, 01:2708/27/16
Aug 27, 2016, 01:29(edited)
05/05/14

Well, I had the ss confirming that they (rivals) did get theirs back after providing the screenshot to the support team.

What i don't understand is that why didn't we get our units back? We are not the ones that complained to plarium support, it was the rivals.

So when support team decides to restore the rivals, shouldn't they also restore the attackers? Its not like we still have the screenshots from those attacks, but certainly the rivals when they reported the losses done onto them, the support team also has the access to see the attackers units that was lost.  

Why not give them back as well? 

two parties make up that battle report.

one side got their troops back.

one side did not. 

Bit unfair i'd say.

CK-Prophesy said:

Hi Alyona,

So you had a ss, but they didn't restore your Units?

Aug 28, 2016, 16:5808/28/16
06/11/14

nothing... and you just walk away from the subject>???

so, you give one side back there force because of a palarium "glitch" but then deny  the other side.who operated under the same glitch...

kind of unbalanced and unfair advantage shown.

kind of bs.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.