All Categories

Mammoth Mobile Defence HQ and Viper APCs, when diverse Armored Corps are eligible for fleet bonus.

Mammoth Mobile Defence HQ and Viper APCs, when diverse Armored Corps are eligible for fleet bonus.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Aug 2, 2016, 01:1108/02/16
11/05/14

Greetings,

Today when I was supporting a tapsite with defensive units, I noticed that all the Mongoose ASVs were not recognized for bonus of the Mammoth Mobile Defense HQ unit when I had regular Viper APCs accompany Mongoose ASVs; the Fleet Units registered as having about half capacity of supporting units when the five vipers were supporting, but when I removed the regular vipers from the tapsite, then the fleet units recognized the Mongoose ASVs and divided the fleet into those to recieve the bonus and those that don't, and the fleet units then showed full capacity for supporting units, which should have happened regardless of having the vipers there or not.

Vipers will eventually become a bigger, and major part of my unit teams, and I want to be confident in the game's ability to have the fleet units recognize both Viper APC and Mongoose ASVs simultaneously when appropriate.

Also important to note, at the time of the fluke, I also had imperial Viper APCs and Elite Mongoose ASVs supporting Mammoth Mobile Defense HQs, they were recognized correctly, and they interacted with the Mongoose ASVs correctly for bonus distribution.

The fluke seems to happen either when there is some combination of multiple types of armored corps eligible for fleet unit bonus, or when Viper APCs and Mongoos ASVs are eligable for fleet unit bonus, or both scenarios.

That fluke shares some similarity to the SCAR infantry Cerburus biomech bonus fluke described in a bug report shared recently; similar because both flukes seem to arise from supporting units interaction with fleet units.

To reference the reply to the SCAR unit related bug report, this armored corps fleet unit fluke is likely only visual.

Thanks for the customer service and I hope the fleet unit bonus flukes can be resolved.

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 3, 2016, 11:1608/03/16
09/17/15
Could you please write a short WTR? Step-by-step. That would help a lot.
Aug 4, 2016, 21:2908/04/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:10(edited)
11/05/14

The fluke mentioned in the original statement happened at a crystal tapsite, when I had sent a great number of armored corps units and fleet units; I identified the fluke when reviewing the harvesting team from the command center.

Today, 2016 August 4, I conducted a small experiment with the Mammoth HQ fleet unit and a variety of armored corps, some of which where sent with delay, so I can see how they interacted with each other for the bonus.

The bonus seems to be distributing correctly among viper APCs and other armored corps units, a change since August 2.

Yesterday, August 3, I noticed a similar fluke mentioned in the August 2 statement above, when I engaged an infestation, although for all I could tell, the lowered capacity indication could have been only visual, I was temporarily disappointed to see the fluke then and there;

contrarily, yesterday, I engaged infestations prior to the fluke reading, with essentially all the same armored corps units and fleet units, and the fleet bonus distribution readings were correct;

so the fluke is somewhat unruly and difficult to establish the defining limits of the fluke.

Next time I see the fluke manifest, I'll screenshot the report or command center page; and, I'll attempt to compose a step-by-step guide to how the fluke reoccurs if applicable or possible.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 5, 2016, 09:5908/05/16
09/17/15
Our devs are already aware of this bug, they're working on it.