friend requests

6 Replies
roadstar Pitbull
13 July, 2016, 11:00 PM UTC

For the last 2 days, I get 10-12 requests most are not from game I have accts in.

How can I get requests from sparta and soldiers and have never even looked at those....
UTC +0:00
fakeasnever
Moderator
14 July, 2016, 4:14 PM UTC

@Roadstar Pitbull (13 July, 2016, 11:00 PM UTC):
It does sound kind of strange, but I don't think you would know that they came from Sparta or Soldiers Inc. unless you had an account there and checked (Or you play all the other games and couldn't find them there).

If they have no visible sector, then they probably got you off of another person's friends list.

If Internet Explorer still asks to be your default browser, then you can do anything :D
UTC +0:00
roadstar Pitbull
16 July, 2016, 1:03 PM UTC

fakeasnever said:


@Roadstar Pitbull (13 July, 2016, 11:00 PM UTC):
It does sound kind of strange, but I don't think you would know that they came from Sparta or Soldiers Inc. unless you had an account there and checked (Or you play all the other games and couldn't find them there).

If they have no visible sector, then they probably got you off of another person's friends list.

You can view any ones games if they are on you friends request list... just click on the name/id not the box.

I have only checked out or currently playing 3 plarium games. Next time I'll grab a screenshot.
UTC +0:00
roadstar Pitbull
21 July, 2016, 11:25 PM UTC

Proof

http://prnt.sc/bvwloc

http://prnt.sc/bvwm31

http://prnt.sc/bvwmd0


Sorry for links couldn't get image to show up.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
22 July, 2016, 9:19 AM UTC

I think exactly the same as Fakeasnever. 

Thy have probably found you in someone's friends list. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
roadstar Pitbull
24 July, 2016, 2:46 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


I think exactly the same as Fakeasnever. 

Thy have probably found you in someone's friends list. 

Well this is not facebook,,, why can others view such things.

stuff like this is why i do not have facebook anything....
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
25 July, 2016, 11:42 AM UTC
roadstar Pitbull said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


I think exactly the same as Fakeasnever. 

Thy have probably found you in someone's friends list. 

Well this is not facebook,,, why can others view such things.

stuff like this is why i do not have facebook anything....
It has been already passed to portal developers. There will be some changes in the future. You will only be able to see mutual friends.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1723336 users registered; 42954 topics; 272564 posts; our newest member:bibiche2