troop recall , halt

4 Replies
rooferron1
9 July, 2016, 3:17 PM UTC
Could you please make it so we stop troops that are enroute without instantly recalling them for 300 crystals.
RONPER
UTC +7:00
fakeasnever
9 July, 2016, 3:59 PM UTC

@Rooferron1 (9 July, 2016, 3:17 PM UTC):
Lie freezing their travel progress?

I don't think that would ever be implemented due to how the timer would be displayed (To the person sending and receiving the troops), but I think it's an interesting concept.

I am the best Quantum Cannon. There are many like me, but only I am the best.
UTC +0:00
rooferron1
26 July, 2016, 3:46 AM UTC
I meant to just return them at normal speed, not instantly.
RONPER
UTC +7:00
BiohazarD
26 July, 2016, 5:58 AM UTC
rooferron1 said:

I meant to just return them at normal speed, not instantly.
That could easily be used to mess with people (send a bunch of attacks then cancel them right before they hit).  So I can't see it being implemented.  Maybe there could be a cheaper version that cancels the attack but doesn't instantly return the troops, for only 100 crystals or something like that. 
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 July, 2016, 1:11 PM UTC
Unfortunately, we are unable to implement it. If you want to get them back, use Instant Recall option. It costs Crystals, because it gives some advantages.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1782211 users registered; 48479 topics; 287760 posts; our newest member:raven