All Categories

plan of movement attacks

plan of movement attacks

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jun 18, 2016, 22:0906/18/16
08/10/13

plan of movement attacks

I was think how could there be a faster way to attack other players with out having to click Raid 10 times.

So my idea is a planned attack, Say i would like to raid 10 players, Go to my bookmarks and select the 10 players i feel like raiding but when you start the planned of attack you can't stop the deployment, but you can rush the timer from sector to sector, also i was thinking how could this be not op well the people you plan to attack can still see that you are about raid them even if they are not the first to be raided and see the players that you are raiding so you can put groups of Defense units to slowly work down the raids.

Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Jun 19, 2016, 21:2206/19/16
10/04/13
starhawk said:

I was think how could there be a faster way to attack other players with out having to click Raid 10 times.

So my idea is a planned attack, Say i would like to raid 10 players, Go to my bookmarks and select the 10 players i feel like raiding but when you start the planned of attack you can't stop the deployment, but you can rush the timer from sector to sector, also i was thinking how could this be not op well the people you plan to attack can still see that you are about raid them even if they are not the first to be raided and see the players that you are raiding so you can put groups of Defense units to slowly work down the raids.

I don't see how this would make it faster, you still have to do the same number of clicks.  It seems like this would just be used to annoy people.  I set a timer to raid someone 24 hours from now, they see it coming, then I cancel it right before it sends.  Then do the same thing again the next day. 
Jun 19, 2016, 21:4806/19/16
Jun 19, 2016, 21:49(edited)
08/10/13

BiohazarD said:

starhawk said:

I don't see how this would make it faster, you still have to do the same number of clicks.  It seems like this would just be used to annoy people.  I set a timer to raid someone 24 hours from now, they see it coming, then I cancel it right before it sends.  Then do the same thing again the next day. 

Bio your just Evil... I'm try to get things to be more challenging thats all this is just something you can do on the side for players to test there might or have some fun also a good why to get pvp and Resources.

Also your Just OP with your 1million troops you don't speak for the small guys.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 21, 2016, 12:3106/21/16
09/17/15
Unfortunately, we are not planning to add this feature. Our game mechanics requires separate attacks on each target.
Jun 21, 2016, 22:2406/21/16
08/10/13

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Unfortunately, we are not planning to add this feature. Our game mechanics requires separate attacks on each target.

ok 

Bio your still EVIL

BiohazarDModerator
Jun 22, 2016, 09:2606/22/16
10/04/13
starhawk said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

ok 

Bio your still EVIL

I try :P