pulled hair out..
User ID: 1152838
14 June, 2016, 10:35 PM UTC
Hey guys,I have been having loading issues for 3 mos. now and I cant take it anymore.I habe tried all the steps to solve this problem with no luck.I have tried multiple computers and it does it on all.Ive tried all browsers,cleared my cache cookies you name it.So I would like to get a hold of someone in support in Plar ium.Does anyone know how to do this I cant find a direct comm to tell someone about the problem.I would just like them to check my sector so I can make more than 5 moves wothout reloading the game to make another 5 moves,it really sux.If any one can help me with this PLEASE contact me.intergame or email@example.com or my facebook page.I really want to continue playing the game I have alot invested in it so I hope someone can help Thanks,Dennis g.
User ID: 698671
15 June, 2016, 9:06 AM UTC
There can be many reasons why the lags occur.
The issue can be on your PC/browser/router/Internet provider/CDN/our server/etc.
To understand the reason of lag, we need some additional information. You can help us to investigate your case if you do the following:
1. Access Chrome -> More Tools -> Developer Tools - http://screencast.com/t/dXnNlwFTV8y6
2. Access Network tab http://screencast.com/t/rRKZ9T9bsG
3. Try to access the game
4. Do the right click on any line and tick Save as HAR with content http://screencast.com/t/gxsrje20g
5. Input the following command in cmd: tracert plarium.hs.llnwd.net Then make a screenshot of it.
6. Send this information to our Support Team: http://support.plarium.com/Tickets/Submit/.
They will help you to understand the reason of your lags and will help you to fix them.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium