Change of Clanleader

8 Replies
viperx
12 June, 2016, 5:16 PM UTC

Hello everyone, 


I would like to know if it is possible to change clanleader?

Due to the inactive of the current clanleader, we would like  to adress another clanleader. 

thanks in advance :P


UTC +0:00
fakeasnever
Moderator
12 June, 2016, 6:36 PM UTC

@ViperX (12 June, 2016, 5:16 PM UTC):
If you are the clan leader, I would suppose it's like promoting members to any other rank.

This doesn't appear to be this situation, so you'll need to contact the Help and Support Desk, with information including (But not limited to) your coordinates, your clan, your current leadership, and who you want appointed as the new leadership.

If Internet Explorer still asks to be your default browser, then you can do anything :D
UTC +0:00
viperx
12 June, 2016, 9:29 PM UTC

I am a deputy clanleader and would like to assign myself as a clanleader. 

I already did a voting , and the majority agreed on me taking the leadership. 

Our current clanleader has been inactive for approx 5 months now. 


I already contacted support on this forum about this matter, though they  referered me to the knowledge base. There wasnt any topic covering this issue there.

Is there an specific person i could contact to solve to issue ?


Thanks :P

UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 June, 2016, 10:13 AM UTC

viperx said:


I am a deputy clanleader and would like to assign myself as a clanleader. 

I already did a voting , and the majority agreed on me taking the leadership. 

Our current clanleader has been inactive for approx 5 months now. 


I already contacted support on this forum about this matter, though they  referered me to the knowledge base. There wasnt any topic covering this issue there.

Is there an specific person i could contact to solve to issue ?


Thanks :P



Please be aware that such issues should be directed to the technical specialists from our Support Team. Unfortunately, we are unable to help you on Forum.

Please follow this link and submit a ticket: plrm.me/Plarium_Support.

Please scroll the page down and click Contact us to submit your ticket.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
viperx
13 June, 2016, 11:37 AM UTC

Thank you for your answer, 


I clicked on the contact us button, there i was refferered to a page to choose a category. So i clicked on gameplay.


the followowing message was shown 

Please note that our Technical Support agents will not consider tickets regarding gameplay elements.

For assistance with these issues, please consult the in-game Help feature, or visit the official game forums.

There, we have compiled a wealth of information on all aspects of the game, and our official moderators will gladly assist you in resolving any questions you may have about game features or mechanics.

Our official player communities are excellent resources for new and updated game information, hints, battlefield tactics, and more.

We encourage you to share your experiences there, connect with other players, and join the discussion about our game!


i am unable to make a ticket. :(


UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
13 June, 2016, 6:33 PM UTC
viperx said:

Thank you for your answer, 


I clicked on the contact us button, there i was refferered to a page to choose a category. So i clicked on gameplay.


the followowing message was shown 

Please note that our Technical Support agents will not consider tickets regarding gameplay elements.

For assistance with these issues, please consult the in-game Help feature, or visit the official game forums.

There, we have compiled a wealth of information on all aspects of the game, and our official moderators will gladly assist you in resolving any questions you may have about game features or mechanics.

Our official player communities are excellent resources for new and updated game information, hints, battlefield tactics, and more.

We encourage you to share your experiences there, connect with other players, and join the discussion about our game!


i am unable to make a ticket. :(


Maybe try submitting it under a different category.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 June, 2016, 10:38 AM UTC
Gameplay issue is the one which contains a question about how to play or what actions to take in ordinary game situations. Please don't use this category for your tickets.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
viperx
16 June, 2016, 11:38 PM UTC

uhmm seems like every option i take i am referered back to the forum again. So i am not sure where to put the ticket . 


UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
17 June, 2016, 6:30 AM UTC
viperx said:

uhmm seems like every option i take i am referered back to the forum again. So i am not sure where to put the ticket . 


Do the "in-game losses" category, then under type of loss select "other".
UTC +0:00
1667569 users registered; 34022 topics; 253963 posts; our newest member:NEGAN-Im evrywh