Differences

5 Replies
sirnuto merlin
8 June, 2016, 5:08 PM UTC

seriously, i have been thinking of this for a while now..............

What is the main difference between a normal troop and an elite one since they both have the same either offensive or defensive point
[IMG][CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/IkEWMUy.gif[/IMG][/CENTER][/IMG]
UTC +0:00
fakeasnever
8 June, 2016, 7:57 PM UTC

@Sirnuto Merlin (8 June, 2016, 5:08 PM UTC):
I believe it's explained in the tutorial, but it's just a few Crystals for about 1/3 the resources, with benefits to their FBG bonus compared to the normal troops.

I am the best Quantum Cannon. There are many like me, but only I am the best.
faxezypro
9 June, 2016, 12:41 AM UTC

well apart from less resource building, nothing much.

CoolRextreme
30 July, 2016, 2:02 AM UTC

I belive elite units actually have a slightly decreased capacity

Or at least the Vipers do
Forget the Mutagen; we need Unicorns! (May also may or may not be a DCL somewhere out-n-about. Come say hi! :3)
UTC -7:00
BiohazarD
30 July, 2016, 5:55 PM UTC
CoolRextreme said:

I belive elite units actually have a slightly decreased capacity

Or at least the Vipers do
If you're raiding with vipers, you're doing it wrong. 
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
Santanu Banerjee
31 July, 2016, 1:49 PM UTC

Both of these troops have the same specifications really ... but the main difference is that they give different bonuses to their corresponding Fleet Battle Groups.

Example : Elite Sandworms give far more offense bonus than nornal Sandworms when deployed with Hellstorm Artillery Platform .

Also they are trained in a different queue so you get more troops in a specified amount of time ; which might not be your concern right now but will be once you have 30 days worth of troops cooking in your queue.

S_Banerjee
UTC +6:00
1777936 users registered; 48080 topics; 286158 posts; our newest member:УлЁт