All Categories

How to find E.T.N.A

How to find E.T.N.A

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jun 7, 2016, 19:3206/07/16

How to find E.T.N.A

Hello. Hellcat here. I was wondering about something... We all know Morgana, and her elusive "E.T.N.A" base... So... If you guys could help me find it... The person who is most helpful will receive 50000 of every resource (excluding bioplasma and crystals) at a rate of 15-25k a day. The person who is the most helpful will not be named, and the location of E.T.N.A will remain a secret to most of you. I will post screenshots, and thank you all. Good luck!

-Hellcat

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 7, 2016, 21:2706/07/16
08/02/14

@Hellcat (7 June, 2016, 7:32 PM UTC):
One, the technology required to find Morgana's ultimate location is one that everyone must work towards (This can't be done by a single person). Also, there would be no use to keep the location secret to yourself, as Morgana's forces are much too large for any single Commander.

Secondly (The thing that most players in this game is concerned about), is that such a reward would be impossible to receive (Maximum 2 caravan transfers per day; Even with the "Caravan Trick", you can only send 2 of the 3 three resources).

Jun 7, 2016, 23:0306/07/16
Jun 8, 2019, 12:10(edited)

Okay, thanks for clearing that up. And, what i meant was, i was going to keep it secret from everyone but my clan. By the way, how long do you think it will be before her location is discovered? I love the game, and i would also love to see it keep improving, developing, and growing. An idea for a unit is another Xenotype cybernetic unit. It would be a Snow Leopard (yes, a Snow Leopard) with lots of implants... It would be completely covered with armor, but in it's picture, it's helmet would be removed, but on the parade grounds, it's helmet would still be on. Underneath the helmet, it wouldn't have any scars, or anything like that, as it's three-inch thing titanium armor would protect it against bullets. It would have guns on it, and it could become invisible in combat, making it quite a bit more deadly.

Statistics

Offense: 4500

Defense: 400 for everything

Credits to maintain: 5 per hour

Speed: 900km/h

Raid Resource Capacity: 2000

Bioplasma Cost: 10,000

Black Market Cost: 600

Modules Required: 30

It would be a weapon of destruction for high-level players, or people who pay the price in crystals. All i ask in exchange for my idea is all of the modules required, and 50 of the units.

If you accept, i will give you my in-game ID, so you can deliver the units and modules.

Thanks!

-Hellcat
BiohazarDModerator
Jun 8, 2016, 05:5406/08/16
10/04/13
Hellcat said:

Okay, thanks for clearing that up. And, what i meant was, i was going to keep it secret from everyone but my clan. By the way, how long do you think it will be before her location is discovered? I love the game, and i would also love to see it keep improving, developing, and growing. An idea for a unit is another Xenotype cybernetic unit. It would be a Snow Leopard (yes, a Snow Leopard) with lots of implants... It would be completely covered with armor, but in it's picture, it's helmet would be removed, but on the parade grounds, it's helmet would still be on. Underneath the helmet, it wouldn't have any scars, or anything like that, as it's three-inch thing titanium armor would protect it against bullets. It would have guns on it, and it could become invisible in combat, making it quite a bit more deadly.

Statistics

Offense: 4500

Defense: 400 for everything

Credits to maintain: 5 per hour

Speed: 900km/h

Raid Resource Capacity: 2000

Bioplasma Cost: 10,000

Black Market Cost: 600

Modules Required: 30

It would be a weapon of destruction for high-level players, or people who pay the price in crystals. All i ask in exchange for my idea is all of the modules required, and 50 of the units.

If you accept, i will give you my in-game ID, so you can deliver the units and modules.

Thanks!

-Hellcat
Plarium doesn't pay people for their ideas (at least not that I've heard).