All Categories

Tech Nexus

Tech Nexus

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 30, 2016, 19:3705/30/16

Tech Nexus

Is applying the redistribution on the Nexus affect the number of upgrade on the tech tree?

Cozs i have almost research the whole tech tree more than the 250 times required for the reward from the achievements.

It was counting normally till almost a little about 25 times to reach the 250 times when I applied the redistribution, and since then almost 6 months now, and over 50 continues application of the nodes, am still not done yet?!!     

Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
May 31, 2016, 07:5905/31/16
10/04/13
sirnuto merlin said:

Is applying the redistribution on the Nexus affect the number of upgrade on the tech tree?

Cozs i have almost research the whole tech tree more than the 250 times required for the reward from the achievements.

It was counting normally till almost a little about 25 times to reach the 250 times when I applied the redistribution, and since then almost 6 months now, and over 50 continues application of the nodes, am still not done yet?!!     

The tech tree upgrade quest is for technologies (the ones that you unlock with modules and upgrade to level 20) not the tech nexus.