Tapsite Defense

13 Replies
starhawk
29 May, 2016, 6:14 AM UTC

Ok I'm going to say it tapsites suck i don't see a point in them if i can't hold it for a short time and i mean a hour or 30 min (yes people do attack the 

tapsites in 30min) I think something need to be add to boost or the very least get something out of it. Add something like Defense boost or limit the 

number of troops you can send because people will just farm you for pvp point. just something needs to be done about tapsites if i look now there

most likely 1 person on a tapsite.

Fallout
UTC +0:00
CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper
29 May, 2016, 6:58 AM UTC
have you tried defending them?
oliv
29 May, 2016, 3:21 PM UTC

Even more during tournaments it is logic that tapsites get attacked. They are meant for pvp, so if you stay a little too long on them it means you have quite some def on it and it is just free to kill which obviously all players with sense won't refuse.

By the way it is beatiful to still find some kamikaze who leave half a million or more def on a tapsites just to get blasted.
fakeasnever
29 May, 2016, 3:25 PM UTC

@Starhawk (29 May, 2016, 6:14 AM UTC ):
If you want your trips to be quicker, you can try sending less troops, or purchasing one of those boosts.

And people will usually attack stuff as long as there's an event going on, they're usually just easier with Tapsites since there can only be one person defending.

I am the best Quantum Cannon. There are many like me, but only I am the best.
starhawk
29 May, 2016, 7:11 PM UTC
CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper said:

have you tried defending them?
You try Defending tapsite and you will see what i mean.
Fallout
CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper
29 May, 2016, 7:25 PM UTC
um i have 57 mill d, me thinks my tap site would be safe for a while hehe
starhawk
29 May, 2016, 7:27 PM UTC

fakeasnever said:

@Starhawk (29 May, 2016, 6:14 AM UTC ):
If you want your trips to be quicker, you can try sending less troops, or purchasing one of those boosts.

And people will usually attack stuff as long as there's an event going on, they're usually just easier with Tapsites since there can only be one person defending.

Really less troop will not work Less troops will only get me 1k of the resource and no why in ********** I'm going to keep farming like that sending one troops for 1k 

resource from a 240k tapsite.

(Also i have not use the boosters will have to test this.)

Edited. Watch the language.

- fakeasnever
Fallout
starhawk
29 May, 2016, 7:32 PM UTC

CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper said:

um i have 57 mill d, me thinks my tap site would be safe for a while hehe

Your just OP I'm talking about the players that can't do anything about the there tapsites you raid for fun.

P.s post your location so i can farm you for pvp points pls.
Fallout
fakeasnever
29 May, 2016, 11:41 PM UTC

@Starhawk (29 May, 2016, 7:27 PM UTC):
But that's really the only way you can gain resources from them with minimal losses, so I'm no sure what else I can recommend.

I am the best Quantum Cannon. There are many like me, but only I am the best.
starhawk
30 May, 2016, 12:29 AM UTC
fakeasnever said:

But that's really the only way you can gain resources from them with minimal losses, so I'm no sure what else I can recommend.

Do you Really think that would be worth the time because me and few other thousand players don't think so Tapsites suck need to be improve or just bring back the resource deposits.
Fallout
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 May, 2016, 12:34 PM UTC

I'll just leave it right here:

Tapsites. Many players asked to remove the 1-hour limit on collecting Resources from Deposits. Besides, players were unable to collect Resources since high-level players were controlling all the Deposits; sometimes an entire Clan would be defending one Deposit.

The developers redesigned the concept altogether: they removed the 1-hour limit, divided players into several groups according to their level, and removed the possibility to reinforce Tapsites.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
sirnuto merlin
30 May, 2016, 8:16 PM UTC

seriously tapsite just **********

but the idea behind it is great

Edited. Watch the language.

- fakeasnever
[IMG][CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/IkEWMUy.gif[/IMG][/CENTER][/IMG]
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
31 May, 2016, 1:39 PM UTC
sirnuto merlin said:

seriously tapsite just **********

but the idea behind it is great

What exactly makes them so bad in your opinion?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
BiohazarD
31 May, 2016, 1:48 PM UTC
starhawk said:

fakeasnever said:

Do you Really think that would be worth the time because me and few other thousand players don't think so Tapsites suck need to be improve or just bring back the resource deposits.
Actually yes, it is worth it.  I do them a few hours per day while doing my other game stuff.  Holding 4 crystal tapsites for 2 20 minute segments every hour, you can make about 100 crystals per hour, with minimal risk and effort. 
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
1776800 users registered; 47921 topic; 285670 posts; our newest member:scottietuggle