Genetic lab

5 Replies
starhawk
26 May, 2016, 4:08 PM UTC
Add a faster why to fuse in the genetic lab that all.
Fallout
UTC +0:00
fakeasnever
26 May, 2016, 8:04 PM UTC

@Starhawk (26 May, 2016, 4:08 PM UTC):
Pretty sure Plarium is working on it, though it has no currently disclosed release date.

I am the best Quantum Cannon. There are many like me, but only I am the best.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 May, 2016, 9:35 AM UTC
Greetings. Indeed, we are already working on it. And I think that you will be excited to know that we will add this option soon 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
starhawk
27 May, 2016, 5:12 PM UTC
Yea All is Good
Fallout
sirnuto merlin
30 May, 2016, 8:20 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Greetings. Indeed, we are already working on it. And I think that you will be excited to know that we will add this option soon 
and 'when' to be precise is this soon
[IMG][CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/IkEWMUy.gif[/IMG][/CENTER][/IMG]
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
31 May, 2016, 1:38 PM UTC
sirnuto merlin said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

and 'when' to be precise is this soon
Already!
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1778882 users registered; 48202 topics; 286519 posts; our newest member:voquacchien