All Categories

Chat settings

Chat settings

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 12, 2016, 21:0705/12/16
11/22/13

Chat settings

The change to chat is getting rather annoying. Can we please have the old settings back. Leave clan messages up instead deleting every few hours...
Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 13, 2016, 08:5005/13/16
09/17/15
roadstar Pitbull said:

The change to chat is getting rather annoying. Can we please have the old settings back. Leave clan messages up instead deleting every few hours...
Is this the only change you would like to see, or you have some more ideas about our in-game chat?
May 14, 2016, 16:1405/14/16
10/22/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

Is this the only change you would like to see, or you have some more ideas about our in-game chat?

Let us copy messages from the ingame chat maybe?

BiohazarDModerator
May 15, 2016, 03:0905/15/16
10/04/13
Tryx said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

Agreed, that would be nice. 
May 15, 2016, 20:2405/15/16
10/22/14

roadstar Pitbull said:

Another change; make the chat bar bigger, so when you type a long message you can still see the entire message. It's annoying to go back with the arrow keys. 
May 16, 2016, 12:0805/16/16
09/17/15
Tryx said:

Good suggestion. And I have good news for you: it will be implemented soon Hope this will help our players to improve their communication.
May 16, 2016, 14:0805/16/16
10/22/14

Tryx said:

Good suggestion. And I have good news for you: it will be implemented soon Hope this will help our players to improve their communication.

Cool, thank you! :) 

And about a bigger in-game chat screen? (Only make it bigger when it is needed, so it doesn't take too much screen space)
May 17, 2016, 14:4205/17/16
09/17/15
Tryx said:

Tryx said:

And about a bigger in-game chat screen? (Only make it bigger when it is needed, so it doesn't take too much screen space)
Could you please show me a screenshot and draw how big you would like it to be? I'm not sure that our players will support it, but let's try to figure it out.
May 18, 2016, 16:1505/18/16
10/22/14

Tryx said:

Tryx said:

Could you please show me a screenshot and draw how big you would like it to be? I'm not sure that our players will support it, but let's try to figure it out.

Yes, I don't think they will like a bigger chat space, but what I was suggesting is a chat bar that gets bigger while you are typing a lot.

Example, you wrote the whole chat line full, the chat bar gets bigger. Screenshot with arrows.

So you are still able to read everything you wrote without using your arrow keys to go back at the beginning of the message.

I hope I made it clear, english is not my native language so its not really easy.

May 19, 2016, 09:5505/19/16
09/17/15
Tryx said:

Yes, I don't think they will like a bigger chat space, but what I was suggesting is a chat bar that gets bigger while you are typing a lot.

Example, you wrote the whole chat line full, the chat bar gets bigger. Screenshot with arrows.

So you are still able to read everything you wrote without using your arrow keys to go back at the beginning of the message.

I hope I made it clear, english is not my native language so its not really easy.

I've got your point now. I will pass your suggestion
May 19, 2016, 18:3705/19/16
10/22/14

Tryx said:

I've got your point now. I will pass your suggestion
Nice, thank you!