Chat settings

10 Replies
roadstar Pitbull
12 May, 2016, 9:07 PM UTC
The change to chat is getting rather annoying. Can we please have the old settings back. Leave clan messages up instead deleting every few hours...
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 May, 2016, 8:50 AM UTC
roadstar Pitbull said:

The change to chat is getting rather annoying. Can we please have the old settings back. Leave clan messages up instead deleting every few hours...
Is this the only change you would like to see, or you have some more ideas about our in-game chat?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Sésano
14 May, 2016, 4:14 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


roadstar Pitbull said:


The change to chat is getting rather annoying. Can we please have the old settings back. Leave clan messages up instead deleting every few hours...
Is this the only change you would like to see, or you have some more ideas about our in-game chat?

Let us copy messages from the ingame chat maybe?

UTC +1:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
15 May, 2016, 3:09 AM UTC
Tryx said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


roadstar Pitbull said:


The change to chat is getting rather annoying. Can we please have the old settings back. Leave clan messages up instead deleting every few hours...
Is this the only change you would like to see, or you have some more ideas about our in-game chat?

Let us copy messages from the ingame chat maybe?

Agreed, that would be nice. 
UTC +0:00
Sésano
15 May, 2016, 8:24 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

The change to chat is getting rather annoying. Can we please have the old settings back. Leave clan messages up instead deleting every few hours...
Is this the only change you would like to see, or you have some more ideas about our in-game chat?
Another change; make the chat bar bigger, so when you type a long message you can still see the entire message. It's annoying to go back with the arrow keys. 
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 May, 2016, 12:08 PM UTC
Tryx said:


Let us copy messages from the ingame chat maybe?

Good suggestion. And I have good news for you: it will be implemented soon Hope this will help our players to improve their communication.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Sésano
16 May, 2016, 2:08 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Tryx said:



Let us copy messages from the ingame chat maybe?

Good suggestion. And I have good news for you: it will be implemented soon Hope this will help our players to improve their communication.

Cool, thank you! :) 

And about a bigger in-game chat screen? (Only make it bigger when it is needed, so it doesn't take too much screen space)
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 May, 2016, 2:42 PM UTC
Tryx said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Tryx said:



Let us copy messages from the ingame chat maybe?

Good suggestion. And I have good news for you: it will be implemented soon Hope this will help our players to improve their communication.

Cool, thank you! :) 

And about a bigger in-game chat screen? (Only make it bigger when it is needed, so it doesn't take too much screen space)
Could you please show me a screenshot and draw how big you would like it to be? I'm not sure that our players will support it, but let's try to figure it out.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Sésano
18 May, 2016, 4:15 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Tryx said:


Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Tryx said:



Let us copy messages from the ingame chat maybe?

Good suggestion. And I have good news for you: it will be implemented soon Hope this will help our players to improve their communication.

Cool, thank you! :) 

And about a bigger in-game chat screen? (Only make it bigger when it is needed, so it doesn't take too much screen space)
Could you please show me a screenshot and draw how big you would like it to be? I'm not sure that our players will support it, but let's try to figure it out.

Yes, I don't think they will like a bigger chat space, but what I was suggesting is a chat bar that gets bigger while you are typing a lot.

Example, you wrote the whole chat line full, the chat bar gets bigger. Screenshot with arrows.

So you are still able to read everything you wrote without using your arrow keys to go back at the beginning of the message.

I hope I made it clear, english is not my native language so its not really easy.



UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 May, 2016, 9:55 AM UTC
Tryx said:


Yes, I don't think they will like a bigger chat space, but what I was suggesting is a chat bar that gets bigger while you are typing a lot.

Example, you wrote the whole chat line full, the chat bar gets bigger. Screenshot with arrows.

So you are still able to read everything you wrote without using your arrow keys to go back at the beginning of the message.

I hope I made it clear, english is not my native language so its not really easy.



I've got your point now. I will pass your suggestion
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Sésano
19 May, 2016, 6:37 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tryx said:


Yes, I don't think they will like a bigger chat space, but what I was suggesting is a chat bar that gets bigger while you are typing a lot.

Example, you wrote the whole chat line full, the chat bar gets bigger. Screenshot with arrows.

So you are still able to read everything you wrote without using your arrow keys to go back at the beginning of the message.

I hope I made it clear, english is not my native language so its not really easy.



I've got your point now. I will pass your suggestion
Nice, thank you!
UTC +1:00
1721423 users registered; 42673 topics; 271400 posts; our newest member:saddam 007