KM indicated and KM traveled

3 Replies
SACEUR
8 May, 2016, 5:13 PM UTC

I have noticed that when searching for Repositories or even bases to raid or ally bases in a combine indicate a Kilometer distance but when you send troops to occupy or reinforcement etc, they travel hundreds if not thousands of KM rather than the indicted.  Example.  I find a respository on radar indicating 26.0 km away.  I send troops to capture.  THe convoy indicates it is traveling at 1500km/h and a distance of 735km, not the orginal 26km away.   WHY IS THAT?

UTC +6:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 May, 2016, 11:58 AM UTC
It's a known visual bug. Hopefully it will be fixed in the future.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
rooferron1
24 May, 2016, 4:38 PM UTC
this is still happening
RONPER
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
25 May, 2016, 10:21 AM UTC
rooferron1 said:

this is still happening
I know. It wasn't fixed yet. But our developers are working on it. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1776581 users registered; 47892 topics; 285569 posts; our newest member:vasyagamerovcoc