All Categories

Updated Infestation Mechanics!

Updated Infestation Mechanics!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
May 6, 2016, 01:2205/06/16
Aug 30, 2019, 12:02(edited)

that was about not being able to log in which actually hinders playing the game obviously, you guys are complaining about fests, which dont stop you playing the rest of the game

su ck it up princess stop worrying about fests and lets see if you can get that army to life and out of the dust
May 6, 2016, 01:3805/06/16
Jul 9, 2019, 12:05(edited)

CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper said:

that was about not being able to log in which actually hinders playing the game obviously, you guys are complaining about fests, which dont stop you playing the rest of the game

su ck it up princess stop worrying about fests and lets see if you can get that army to life and out of the dust

Clearly you don't have enough imagination to conceive the possibility that others find different parts of the game more important.

While you like to be a loud mouthed **********, talking crap about how good you think you are and using your alts to be a pain in the backside to as many people as possible, others of us prefer things like infests. 

Doing infests mean we don't have to deal with ********** like yourself and we can enjoy ourselves with more intellectual endeavours. Because I don't have alts to log in all the time, the outage didn't affect me very much and so I didn't have the hindrance you describe. Thus, I don't see why you are whining about it yourself.  To then come and tell others not to whine about the part of the game they enjoy shows not only a remarkable lack of intelligence, but is also rude.

I would appreciate if a moderator could remove all of this persons posts in this thread, as they are entirely worthless to the discussion. I accept that this is par for the course as far as his contributions go on these forums, but I am getting tired of having to read his rubbish.

Edited. Watch the language.

- fakeasnever
May 6, 2016, 02:1105/06/16
Sep 23, 2019, 12:02(edited)
01/21/14
All plarium want is the money, nothing else. They don't care about us. If they did they would of been changed the infest like it used to be.
BiohazarDModerator
May 6, 2016, 02:3105/06/16
10/04/13

Please remember to follow the forum rules.  Notably section 1.2.B: Language which "is rude or offensive in nature, including but not limited to: personal attacks, name calling, cursing/foul language, cyber-bullying, trolling" is not allowed. 

May 6, 2016, 02:4205/06/16
Aug 30, 2019, 12:02(edited)

personally i feel attacked by this sir kenneth, name calling is aparantly all they can muster as they failed to take our emitters yet we took several of theirs

attacks like that are really uncalled for and quite frankly i thought better of you than for you to resort to personal attacks
May 6, 2016, 04:4905/06/16
Aug 30, 2019, 12:03(edited)

Sir Kenneth said:

CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper said:

Clearly you don't have enough imagination to conceive the possibility that others find different parts of the game more important.

-Its a war game not farmville,

While you like to be a loud mouthed prat, talking crap about how good you think you are and using your alts to be a pain in the backside to as many people as possible, others of us prefer things like infests. 

-calling names really, jeeze someone woke up old and grumpy

-i dont have alts and your clan is hardly innocent i know of a few chev noir alts

-again its a war game not farmville so of course im hitting everyone

Doing infests mean we don't have to deal with idiots like yourself and we can enjoy ourselves with more intellectual endeavours. Because I don't have alts to log in all the time, the outage didn't affect me very much and so I didn't have the hindrance you describe. Thus, I don't see why you are whining about it yourself.  To then come and tell others not to whine about the part of the game they enjoy shows not only a remarkable lack of intelligence, but is also rude.

-seriously whats with the name calling

-again i dont have alts and your clan is hardly innocent

-who says im not intellectual, im actually quite smart and have the uni degrees to prove it hehe

-my whining as you call it was simply voicing what alot of us were thinking, not being able to log in for over 12 hours effected everyone, the fests only effect you fest/farmville addicts

I would appreciate if a moderator could remove all of this persons posts in this thread, as they are entirely worthless to the discussion. I accept that this is par for the course as far as his contributions go on these forums, but I am getting tired of having to read his rubbish.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

edit: Too much swearing to remove one at a time, so I just replaced with a few lines of stars.  -bio
May 6, 2016, 10:0505/06/16
08/14/14
Absolute rubbish,
May 6, 2016, 12:0705/06/16
Aug 30, 2019, 12:03(edited)
also bio why was i censored, it was a serious issue that needs to be addressed, noir has a serious case of having sand in the ******* and i am really concerned about them, they need help man and it starts with awareness
May 7, 2016, 01:5405/07/16
05/02/15

I have killed about 260 infestations (including 125's) in the past couple weeks and have not gotten anything near to an acceptable payout. I have even spent a lot of money and burned 10's of thousands of crystals all to no avail.

The only way to make significant troop strength was through infestations. you can never train enough troops in a lifetime to get a powerful force.

Something is radically wrong here.

Unless i get a major payout from infests soon I am done with this game and anything plarium related forever.

You people have succeeded in making this game not worth it. What you get for your hard earned cash is pitiful. And now you take away infestation payouts as well.

Too much for me.

I really hope i am not playing my last few days at TD. It used to be fun but is quite impossible now and a total waste of my time and money.

May 7, 2016, 14:3005/07/16
May 7, 2016, 14:30(edited)
03/14/14
chillax smoke some bud it will be cool fake will fix the issue
May 10, 2016, 14:0605/10/16
02/28/14
and hit a 140 now