security risk bug

3 Replies
CK Bugz Bunny
21 April, 2016, 2:25 AM UTC

your new title bar/tool bar is absent the logout button.

if you log in on a public computer this allows access to ones payment gateway as well.

thanks 
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 April, 2016, 1:12 PM UTC
Not a bug. Check your Profile. It's there.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
fakeasnever
21 April, 2016, 8:18 PM UTC

@CK Bugz Bunny (21 April, 2016, 2:25 AM UTC):
(Probably not the answer you want to receive, but) If you're ever using a computer that you need to log out of a game account whenever you leave, you're best off using your browser's Incognito Mode (Or equivalent), which will also log you out of everything once you close all the tabs.

If Internet Explorer still asks to be your default browser, then you can do anything :D
BiohazarD
22 April, 2016, 4:40 AM UTC
fakeasnever said:

@CK Bugz Bunny (21 April, 2016, 2:25 AM UTC):
(Probably not the answer you want to receive, but) If you're ever using a computer that you need to log out of a game account whenever you leave, you're best off using your browser's Incognito Mode (Or equivalent), which will also log you out of everything once you close all the tabs.

True.  But it would be nice to just hit a button and be logged out.  I'm not sure why plarium decided to remove it. 
1663179 users registered; 33850 topics; 252766 posts; our newest member:Commander #2548750