limit on attacking a sector

11 Replies
Danny
19 April, 2016, 9:48 AM UTC

http://prntscr.com/au3ln8


is this new or just an other bug ?

UTC +0:00
Maniakaal
19 April, 2016, 12:33 PM UTC

I am wondering..... How long will it take till basilius get banned for abusive language ;-)



Mania DCL R3volution, founder Dutch Elite Force, ex-moderator TD-forum
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 April, 2016, 3:18 PM UTC
It's not new and not a bug. There is a limit, but probably you have never reached it before
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Kavi Shankar
19 April, 2016, 3:25 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

 There is a limit, but probably you have never reached it before
Can you shed some lights on the "limits" please?
Men Of Renown
UTC +5:00
fakeasnever
Moderator
19 April, 2016, 8:00 PM UTC

@Danny (19 April, 2016, 9:48 AM UTC):
This is probably to avoid game-related bullying.

Out of curiosity, how many times did you attack this sector? (I've clearly never attacked a single sector so frequently)

If Internet Explorer still asks to be your default browser, then you can do anything :D
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
20 April, 2016, 5:55 AM UTC
fakeasnever said:

@Danny (19 April, 2016, 9:48 AM UTC):
This is probably to avoid game-related bullying.

Out of curiosity, how many times did you attack this sector? (I've clearly never attacked a single sector so frequently)

I'd like to know too.  Apparently I haven't been bullying hard enough, because I've never seen it. 
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 April, 2016, 9:32 AM UTC
Kavi Shankar said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

 There is a limit, but probably you have never reached it before
Can you shed some lights on the "limits" please?
I cannot, unfortunately. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Maniakaal
21 April, 2016, 7:53 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Kavi Shankar said:


Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


 There is a limit, but probably you have never reached it before
Can you shed some lights on the "limits" please?
I cannot, unfortunately. 

That is strange, you set a rule, you set a limit, but you don't know the figures?? Or do you not want to share? Then don't make that rule. I also like to know the facts. If you set limits, we need to know that. Why should we make big army's bigger if we can't use them? Then we will get spoiled gametime, because of these rules set and we don't know the amounts.



Mania DCL R3volution, founder Dutch Elite Force, ex-moderator TD-forum
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 April, 2016, 1:10 PM UTC
Maniakaal said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Kavi Shankar said:


Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


 There is a limit, but probably you have never reached it before
Can you shed some lights on the "limits" please?
I cannot, unfortunately. 

That is strange, you set a rule, you set a limit, but you don't know the figures?? Or do you not want to share? Then don't make that rule. I also like to know the facts. If you set limits, we need to know that. Why should we make big army's bigger if we can't use them? Then we will get spoiled gametime, because of these rules set and we don't know the amounts.



The limit is set for the number of interactions with a certain User, not for the size of army.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Danny
22 April, 2016, 8:26 AM UTC

i dont know how many times you may attack an sector, i got this question from an member of my clan who run into limit.


its easy to figure out what the limit is....but thats not what i want to know i want to know why a limit in a war game for attacking ? very strange to me.


plarium Always busy building thing most of the palyer dont want tolike the nukes ...i Always had fun setting traps wel they killed that for sure set a trap and see your def killed by nukes with no xp or what so ever plarium killed the fun in setting traps with that.

UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
22 April, 2016, 12:26 PM UTC
Danny said:

i dont know how many times you may attack an sector, i got this question from an member of my clan who run into limit.


its easy to figure out what the limit is....but thats not what i want to know i want to know why a limit in a war game for attacking ? very strange to me.


plarium Always busy building thing most of the palyer dont want tolike the nukes ...i Always had fun setting traps wel they killed that for sure set a trap and see your def killed by nukes with no xp or what so ever plarium killed the fun in setting traps with that.

Limits help to keep the balance.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
sirnuto merlin
29 May, 2016, 1:12 AM UTC
yeah i get that a lot
[IMG][CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/IkEWMUy.gif[/IMG][/CENTER][/IMG]
UTC +0:00
1721526 users registered; 42507 topics; 271422 posts; our newest member:El_ Hefe