A in game recruiting tab in chat

2 Replies
phoenix13 bird
18 April, 2016, 12:44 PM UTC
As a small clan leader looking for new people, I am having trouble looking for new people. I feel it would be so much easier if rather than having a recruiting topic on the forums that 2% of the community looks at, or going sector to sector asking people to come aboard, why not have a chat for people without clans and for clan leaders looking for new people. 
Eos17
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 April, 2016, 3:14 PM UTC
phoenix13 bird said:

As a small clan leader looking for new people, I am having trouble looking for new people. I feel it would be so much easier if rather than having a recruiting topic on the forums that 2% of the community looks at, or going sector to sector asking people to come aboard, why not have a chat for people without clans and for clan leaders looking for new people. 
You can use our existing game chat for such purposes. I'm sure you will find a lot of associates.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
BiohazarD
20 April, 2016, 5:50 AM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

phoenix13 bird said:

You can use our existing game chat for such purposes. I'm sure you will find a lot of associates.
Actually most of the regional chats are completely dead.  The only person in mine is a level 50 spamming about clowns.
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
1781714 users registered; 48452 topics; 287586 posts; our newest member:UnknownRanger