All Categories

A in game recruiting tab in chat

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Apr 18, 2016, 12:4404/18/16
11/05/14

As a small clan leader looking for new people, I am having trouble looking for new people. I feel it would be so much easier if rather than having a recruiting topic on the forums that 2% of the community looks at, or going sector to sector asking people to come aboard, why not have a chat for people without clans and for clan leaders looking for new people. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 19, 2016, 15:1404/19/16
09/17/15
phoenix13 bird said:

As a small clan leader looking for new people, I am having trouble looking for new people. I feel it would be so much easier if rather than having a recruiting topic on the forums that 2% of the community looks at, or going sector to sector asking people to come aboard, why not have a chat for people without clans and for clan leaders looking for new people. 
You can use our existing game chat for such purposes. I'm sure you will find a lot of associates.
BiohazarDModerator
Apr 20, 2016, 05:5004/20/16
10/04/13
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

phoenix13 bird said:

You can use our existing game chat for such purposes. I'm sure you will find a lot of associates.
Actually most of the regional chats are completely dead.  The only person in mine is a level 50 spamming about clowns.