All Categories

MIA

MIA

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Apr 12, 2016, 22:2304/12/16

MIA

I think its about time for plarium to clean the server up a bit, plarium should remove all the mia from clans and remove the dead clans from the game

this will allow newer clans to have a fighting chance of getting into the rankings as the ranks are cluttered with dead clans or clans with x amount of MIA players and increase competition among the allredy established clans as they can no longer hide behind their mia defence for their emmi protection
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 13, 2016, 05:0504/13/16
09/25/15
Yep. Too much of anything is good for Nothing.
Apr 13, 2016, 07:5904/13/16

CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper said:

I think its about time for plarium to clean the server up a bit, plarium should remove all the mia from clans and remove the dead clans from the game

this will allow newer clans to have a fighting chance of getting into the rankings as the ranks are cluttered with dead clans or clans with x amount of MIA players and increase competition among the allredy established clans as they can no longer hide behind their mia defence for their emmi protection
agreed!!!!!!
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 13, 2016, 09:1404/13/16
09/17/15

Greetings. But how would we define the MIA Clan? Any member can return into the game and ask for leadership transfer. We can't just remove the Clans which were created by our players.

As for the players removal, I think it's up to your leaders. They can remove those players if they want.
Apr 13, 2016, 12:2904/13/16
Eh you might as well ask them to remove all the alts from the game that people hide behind. Not going to happen either ....
Apr 13, 2016, 22:0604/13/16
Aug 30, 2019, 12:02(edited)

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Greetings. But how would we define the MIA Clan? Any member can return into the game and ask for leadership transfer. We can't just remove the Clans which were created by our players.

As for the players removal, I think it's up to your leaders. They can remove those players if they want.

that is a poor answer, you have allready done similar by removing mia players to make room for the teleport locations

clean up the rankings and remove all the clans that have 90% or more mia the ones that are active can join active clans which would make the game more active and easier for newer clans to move up the rankings

it will also increase competition amongst the older established clans as they will no longer be able to hide behind their mia defence and will then have to actualy recruit players giving new players an actual chance of getting into a good clan where they can be mentored ina  way that retians them as a player so you get more crystal purchases
Apr 14, 2016, 00:3804/14/16
08/02/14

@CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper (13 April, 2016, 10:06 PM UTC):
But the difference is that when (Or if, if you prefer) the player returns, all their progress will still be there, simply relocated elsewhere on the map.

What you're suggesting is to completely remove a player's clan from the game (Which they may have used actual money to start), which isn't fair in any sense.

I'll admit your reason for your suggestion is good, but Plarium also isn't allowed to simply 'disappear' (possibly) bought items that players already had.

I'll think of a possible solution for this, and I'll go over it with the CMs then.

Apr 14, 2016, 02:3904/14/16
Aug 30, 2019, 12:03(edited)

then simply put the clan in stasis so it doesnt show up in the clan ranks but can be resurrected as it was if the clan leader returns to the game which is doubtfull

out of the thousands of clans in the game how many fo them are active??????????????

Apr 14, 2016, 10:3504/14/16
09/17/15
CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper said:

then simply put the clan in stasis so it doesnt show up in the clan ranks but can be resurrected as it was if the clan leader returns to the game which is doubtfull

out of the thousands of clans in the game how many fo them are active??????????????

Even if 100% of Clan members are MIA, we can't be sure that they will not come back tomorrow to continue playing. Yes, there are so many Clans now, that some players may be confused. But active Clans always have advantages and can place higher in  rankings.
Apr 14, 2016, 11:3404/14/16

active clans place higher in rankings lol, remove the mia and see how different the rankings look i very much doubt that the so called active clans that have higher rankings would be all that high without their mia defense to rely on.

remove the mia from the clans, if they start playing again they can join their old clan if it isnt in storage or they can join another clan, and put the mia clans into storage somewhere and if the cl returns the clan can be taken out of storage

im not talking about storing clans that the leader has been mia for a short while im talking clans that it has been months and if and when the cl starts playing pull the clan out of storage

Apr 14, 2016, 11:3504/14/16
the rankings need a desperate clean out go through the rankings your self and tell me out of the hundreds and thousands of clans that they are all active
Apr 15, 2016, 08:3804/15/16
09/17/15

Even if the leader is MIA, there still can be other active players, we can't remove the Clans from rankings just like that.

I don't think that this idea will ever be implemented. If a Clan is alive, and still cannot place higher that MIA ones in rankings, they should try harder. They have one great benefit - they do play.
BiohazarDModerator
Apr 15, 2016, 09:0204/15/16
10/04/13

Even if the leader is MIA, there still can be other active players, we can't remove the Clans from rankings just like that.

I don't think that this idea will ever be implemented. If a Clan is alive, and still cannot place higher that MIA ones in rankings, they should try harder. They have one great benefit - they do play.
But to do that they would have to find a rank higher than first place :P
Apr 15, 2016, 10:3704/15/16
Aug 30, 2019, 12:02(edited)
BiohazarD said:

But to do that they would have to find a rank higher than first place :P
and the rest lol