Battle Reports available Icon (orange '!') not disappearing

4 Replies
atreides
1 April, 2016, 3:39 PM UTC

Hi,

For me and some other players the orange battle reports icon with the '!' in it does not dissapear after i read my messages. It just stays there. I first noticed this yesterday (31.04.2016).

Now I just noticed, that the icon was not showing, while I hada new, unread report in the inbox. So there is something wrong with when the item is shown.

Might it be a browsercache issue on my end? If so, how will I be able to fix it?

The icon will behave properly after refreshing the page. But it will be misbehaving again as soon as the next report comes in.

I am using

Firefox 45.0.1

Adobe Flash Player 21,0,0,197

Windows 10

Edit: The diplomatic icon shows strange behavior also.

UTC +1:00
BiohazarD
1 April, 2016, 7:36 PM UTC
This is a known bug which has been happening for months.  It usually goes away after refreshing the page.  I don't know when/if plarium plans to fix it. 
UTC +0:00
Rajeev Sudoku
5 April, 2016, 8:21 AM UTC
Yeah, I've got the same issue with Chrome. It doesn't matter what browser you use, sadly.  
I don't care if you don't like my jokes! I'll say them anyway! If you think they're corny, I'll say you're head's made of corn. :P
UTC -5:00
fakeasnever
5 April, 2016, 8:14 PM UTC

@Rajeev Sudoku (5 April, 2016, 8:21 AM UTC):
But I have Windows XP, you probably don't :P

Might be dependent on the OS.

I also tried this game on Puffin Browser a while back, no problems in any way for that either; There seems to be an inconsistency, but we'll have to wait until Plarium finds the cause(s) and fixes this.

If Internet Explorer still asks to be your default browser, then you can do anything :D
Maniakaal
9 April, 2016, 11:16 PM UTC

Mac osX  Firefox  almost no problems

Mania DCL R3volution, founder Dutch Elite Force, ex-moderator TD-forum
1723143 users registered; 43062 topics; 272536 posts; our newest member:rafanasiev.yota