Feature enhancement: Replace TRUMP as DRUMPF in chats and messages

5 Replies
CK-Prophesy
15 March, 2016, 10:49 PM UTC

Would like if plarium would support changing the visibility of the word Trump to Drumpf - just like Oliver that created Drumpfnator chrome extnesion to replace the word trump to drumpf  :)

DCL - MoR - Come with beef and I make you a vegan. Yall are bit ches
UTC +0:00
fakeasnever
16 March, 2016, 3:16 AM UTC

@CK-Prophesy (15 March, 2016, 10:49 PM UTC):
I think it would be unlikely for them to do that, because it might"advocate extreme political views in any way" (Point 3.3 on the forum ToS).

How extreme, Plarium might find this, is up to them (And their own decision), but it still advocates for some type of political view (Anti-Trump).

If Internet Explorer still asks to be your default browser, then you can do anything :D
BiohazarD
16 March, 2016, 4:40 AM UTC
Moved thread to suggestions and feedback section.
CK-Prophesy
16 March, 2016, 5:45 AM UTC
perhaps - but my reference is with his name  as comedy  per john oliver show :) has nothing to do with choosing political side.

fakeasnever said:

@CK-Prophesy (15 March, 2016, 10:49 PM UTC):
I think it would be unlikely for them to do that, because it might"advocate extreme political views in any way" (Point 3.3 on the forum ToS).

How extreme, Plarium might find this, is up to them (And their own decision), but it still advocates for some type of political view (Anti-Trump).

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 March, 2016, 8:45 AM UTC

We only change the visibility of obscene words in our games, so this idea will not be supported. 

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
CK-Prophesy
17 March, 2016, 7:50 PM UTC

ahh ok , i'll wait to see if someone gets the  officially as obscene words till then we can all still laugh about it... :)

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

We only change the visibility of obscene words in our games, so this idea will not be supported. 

1665930 users registered; 33923 topics; 253288 posts; our newest member:arkada_89