All Categories

Cold Case... How long does a alts infestigation take part?

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Mar 12, 2016, 22:2603/12/16

In my time as moderator often players asked me to help them.

So also in this Cold case.

It started in september 2015.

A player send me a PM ingame questioning about the speed of the helpdesk. He was attacked by 1 player with 7 accounts!!

He made a ticket at the helpdesk complain about that player. He also provide a lot of information, coordinates, screenshots etc.

Because he send me that question i contacted Plariums Community manager aka General Winters about this.

So i thought that this case reported at the helpdesk and also by me, would be soon resolved.

But then, 2 weeks ago....

I got a new message, and what happened.... Valdas, Valdas 1, v2, v3 , v4, v5, v6 and v 7 attacked this player. I was thinking then.. Oh i remember that name! So i scrolled back into my logs.

And yes there was it, this attacker was the same cheater as in september last year

I always thougt this issue was solved. But it was not! Very strange, cause according to the gamerules set by Plarium, playing with multiple accounts is not allowed!

But i was just for 1 day not a moderator anymore... So i told that player that he needed to contact support with this problem. And he did.

But then 2 weeks later, i was wondering what was happened. So i asked that player if he succeed with helpdesk. He told me he send a ticket, but he never got an answer back!!

So i went to look at the map. Went to 1 of Valdas coordinates. And i see: Vacant. So i thougt wow finally that cheater is kicked out of the game. So i went to another sector of him and yes also VACANT. Wow finaly, support did it, they took some action. A bit late but it has been done.

As i know the game, i was looking a bit more, so i went to the clan of Valdas 1 - 7.

And there it was !!! Valdas accounts were still in that clan, BUT als his sectors were MOVED to another location !!

So it seems again support/helpdesk did not solve a issue. A cheater with 7 alt-account was not blocked for the game.

So this is now a last call for support.

Take some action against this cheating, players make tickets about this, take them serious!

I wonder why this player is not banned, and all his sectors are moved right after someone complained again about this player.

Why is that, are there different rules for some kind of players?? (maybe he bought some crystals with each account?)

To make it easy for you, here is my last screenshot. These are the coordinates / of the sectors this player Valdas used (the pictures) And the white text, these are his new gamecoordinates.

So the investigation is already done!

Now you (Plarium) have to do the last action!

Oh and if you look into his clan, you will find some more alts into it!

Rules are made to follow, so please, follow them!

Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Mar 13, 2016, 01:1503/13/16
10/04/13
Maybe it's 7 brothers.  Whose parents were weird and named them valdas1-7.  I bet you never thought of that possibility :P
Mar 13, 2016, 01:5403/13/16
Aug 30, 2019, 12:03(edited)
plarium dont care about alts, truth betold if they banned all the alts they wouldnt have any players hehe
Mar 14, 2016, 01:0103/14/16
Oct 26, 2020, 12:03(edited)
BiohazarD said:

Maybe it's 7 brothers.  Whose parents were weird and named them valdas1-7.  I bet you never thought of that possibility :P
you know better ....
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 14, 2016, 09:0903/14/16
09/17/15

Any alternative accounts should be reported directly to our Support Team.

No one outside Support Team cannot review these reports, or make any conclusions and decisions.

No one can appeal their decisions. They can be appealed only with our Support Team.

The results of investigation and the decisions made are never disclosed to the third parties (like the reporter).

If you have any questions about the process of alternative account investigation and the measures taken, please ask our Support Team. I am unable to respond here as I don't have such information. 

Mar 14, 2016, 09:5003/14/16
Aug 30, 2019, 12:03(edited)
lol your alt managment process is a joke i have reported dozens of alts all plarium cares about is the money, if a alt spends money it will never be banned
Mar 14, 2016, 13:0403/14/16
Oct 26, 2020, 12:03(edited)

As stated in the first post. There have been multiple times that these accounts get reported at Support team.

This player is now cheating for a long period of time!

First reports, i am aware of, made at support are from september 2015

Multiple times reported, but still uses his alts to attack 1 sector.

Miss Kolomiitseva, you tell:  I am unable to respond here as I don't have such information. And: Any alternative accounts should be reported directly to our Support Team.

So official steps are taken:

1: multiple reports send to support over a long period of time.

2: warned General Winters also about this issue, and that support was not responding to the issue.

3: posted now a topic about this case.

And your only thing is send a ticket to support, i am unable ....

What are you doing here??

Should you not work on a solution? You are here to get players satisfied, you are here to be a liason between Plarium and the players! You are here to solve problems!

All these things you don't do in this case!

Only thing you do now, is giving us players again the feeling that Plarium can not be trusted, does nothing against Alts. Doesn't follow their own rules.

Players are your customers! Players (the paying ones) make that you have a job!

Don't disrespect them!

P.S. Don't take this personal.. IRL you could be a awesome person... But in this case you are a speaker for Plarium, so it's your job and the behaviour of your company what's making the reaction.. not the person who you are.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 15, 2016, 09:1503/15/16
09/17/15

I understand your feelings about this case. But if our Support Team made this decision, they had their reasons. I don't know what they were, as this information is not shared with me or anyone else. 

As I mentioned above, no one outside Support Team has any power to appeal their decisions. I am a Community Manager, not Support Agent. 

And unfortunately, I can't help you with technical issues, issues concerning your tickets or alternative accounts. I have my own responsibilities here, and I would really appreciate your understanding.

And I would like to share some information with you, because I see that you really care about our players and their satisfaction with our Support service. 

At the moment our Support Team is working on improvements of their work. It will take some time, but as the result, they will review each ticket more carefully and give a better service to our players. 

I am sure that you understand how these improvements will help our community, and how it's important for our players' satisfaction. And I really appreciate your will to help with each and every case. 

By the way, you can always leave a feedback about our Support Team's work. This feedback is carefully analyzed and it really helps to improve the quality of Support Service.