Game - Forum switch

8 Replies
Jay
31 January, 2016, 1:18 PM UTC

Hello!


Is anybody know why do we now have to enter login/password twice - to login to the game and to login to the forum?

What is hidden wisdom in it?
UTC +0:00
Maniakaal
1 February, 2016, 1:44 AM UTC

Jay said:


Hello!


Is anybody know why do we now have to enter login/password twice - to login to the game and to login to the forum?

What is hidden wisdom in it?

i don't know, i just enter it 1 time for both


Mania DCL R3volution, founder Dutch Elite Force, ex-moderator TD-forum
UTC +0:00
Kavi Shankar
1 February, 2016, 4:38 AM UTC

I used to enter once and get both.

But now, nearly two weeks when i switch from game to forum I have to re-login in the forums. I was wondering if I am the only person doing this.

Men Of Renown
UTC +5:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
1 February, 2016, 5:28 AM UTC
Kavi Shankar said:

I used to enter once and get both.

But now, nearly two weeks when i switch from game to forum I have to re-login in the forums. I was wondering if I am the only person doing this.

This glitch was introduced a few updates ago, plarium is planning to fix it at some point, although I don't know when the fix will be implemented. 
UTC +0:00
Kavi Shankar
26 February, 2016, 5:47 PM UTC
Please fix this switch or atleast provide a Remember me button for forum login so that We do'nt have to login everytime I want to check forums.
Men Of Renown
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 February, 2016, 10:07 AM UTC
I have asked our Forum developers about the opportunity to add the "Remember me" button. They will consider your request. If I get more details, I will let you know.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Kavi Shankar
29 February, 2016, 6:08 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

I have asked our Forum developers about the opportunity to add the "Remember me" button. They will consider your request. If I get more details, I will let you know.
Many Thanks.
Men Of Renown
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 March, 2016, 9:33 AM UTC
Kavi Shankar said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

I have asked our Forum developers about the opportunity to add the "Remember me" button. They will consider your request. If I get more details, I will let you know.
Many Thanks.
They have accepted this idea, but it will take some time to develop it.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
1 March, 2016, 10:09 AM UTC
Kavi Shankar said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

I have asked our Forum developers about the opportunity to add the "Remember me" button. They will consider your request. If I get more details, I will let you know.
Many Thanks.
Most browsers have a password/login saving feature, you could try using that. 
UTC +0:00
1661234 users registered; 33507 topics; 252641 post; our newest member:eonia88