Game - Forum switch

8 Replies
Jay
31 January, 2016, 1:18 PM UTC

Hello!

Is anybody know why do we now have to enter login/password twice - to login to the game and to login to the forum?

What is hidden wisdom in it?
UTC +0:00
Maniakaal
1 February, 2016, 1:44 AM UTC

Jay said:

Hello!

Is anybody know why do we now have to enter login/password twice - to login to the game and to login to the forum?

What is hidden wisdom in it?

i don't know, i just enter it 1 time for both

Mania DCL R3volution, founder Dutch Elite Force, ex-moderator TD-forum
Kavi Shankar
1 February, 2016, 4:38 AM UTC

I used to enter once and get both.

But now, nearly two weeks when i switch from game to forum I have to re-login in the forums. I was wondering if I am the only person doing this.

Men Of Renown
UTC +5:00
BiohazarD
1 February, 2016, 5:28 AM UTC
Kavi Shankar said:

I used to enter once and get both.

But now, nearly two weeks when i switch from game to forum I have to re-login in the forums. I was wondering if I am the only person doing this.

This glitch was introduced a few updates ago, plarium is planning to fix it at some point, although I don't know when the fix will be implemented. 
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
Kavi Shankar
26 February, 2016, 5:47 PM UTC
Please fix this switch or atleast provide a Remember me button for forum login so that We do'nt have to login everytime I want to check forums.
Men Of Renown
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 February, 2016, 10:07 AM UTC
I have asked our Forum developers about the opportunity to add the "Remember me" button. They will consider your request. If I get more details, I will let you know.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Kavi Shankar
29 February, 2016, 6:08 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

I have asked our Forum developers about the opportunity to add the "Remember me" button. They will consider your request. If I get more details, I will let you know.
Many Thanks.
Men Of Renown
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 March, 2016, 9:33 AM UTC
Kavi Shankar said:

Many Thanks.
They have accepted this idea, but it will take some time to develop it.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
BiohazarD
1 March, 2016, 10:09 AM UTC
Kavi Shankar said:

Many Thanks.
Most browsers have a password/login saving feature, you could try using that. 
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
1779088 users registered; 48225 topics; 286671 post; our newest member:anaka