All Categories

Tapsites are a total failure.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jan 12, 2016, 19:3901/12/16
05/24/13

Plaruim, when are you going to admit that Tapsites are a total failure.  Nobody utilizes them.  With deposit, you had to get them in the first 5 min and they were always held.  Tapsite, are never held and i mean NEVER.  Of the 93 tapsites in my 700km range, not one is held.  That's what you call a failure.

http://prntscr.com/9pal78

http://prntscr.com/9palga

Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Jan 12, 2016, 22:5201/12/16
Jan 12, 2016, 23:07(edited)
10/04/13

I love tapsites.They're usually empty, but good for cheap pvp when you can find a noob with defense on one.

Jan 13, 2016, 11:5401/13/16
Oct 26, 2020, 12:02(edited)

An interesting thing, Commander RODNEY WILKINSON , you are not interested in Tapsites, but you monitor your Radar for them quite often. 

I appreciate your assistance in collecting the data on them. On our part, we also have statistics proving that Tapsites actually work well. Possibly, not in your region.

Also, next time please use the existent thread of the relevant subject to comment rather than creating a new one. This will help our members read and comment in the most convenient way. Thanks

Jan 13, 2016, 20:2101/13/16
Aug 30, 2019, 12:02(edited)

lol dont know where your getting your data from cause i havnt seen them being good for anything lol, you just dont want to admit how XXXXXXX  you have made your game

Edit: Basil......words... you know
Jan 13, 2016, 22:3901/13/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:47(edited)
11/05/14

The reason nobody uses tapsites is because every time a tournament comes around, (especially a tapsite takeover tournament) lvl 80 commanders like biohazard over here, search the radar not for resources.... but for people COLLECTING resources to completely annihilate every troop you have on there to get tournament points. (because battle-fleets don't get themselves. Isn't that right Mr. 41 hellstorms?) That's why nobody uses tapsites, because  nobody sees the 4000 disintegrators coming in before it's too late. If you raid them they  get MORE tournament points from your dead offensive units, and EVEN MORE when they raid your base in retaliation. The result is the lvl 80 player laughing while taking a crystal bath in his shiny new bastion. 

Here's a good way to counteract that. I call this one the "Lucy" trick (I patent this!!! Nobody copy and rename it!!!)

Grab a small army of air/artillery units. The bigger the army, the more time it will take to collect it all so pick  about 1-5. You have three extractors three different kinds of tapsites (not including crystals). Send an equal amount to each  This way even if a high level player managed to get your uranium tapsite you can still collect from your titanium and bioplasma tapsites. He can't attack all three of your tapsites at once, but he can do it one at a time so pull everything out the minute you get so much as a recon.  Remember a small number of high capacity units is the key to victory here DON'T GET GREEDY. The idea is that you (Lucy) get your troops off the tapsite before he (Charlie Brown) kicks them. You get the resources, they send out everything they got for nothing (this is also a good trolling moment too), and your troops are safe. Yeah you might not get much (around 500-1000 of a certain resource) but if you make multiple runs, it can build up.

If you still don't get the reference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=055wFyO6gag

Jan 13, 2016, 23:5901/13/16
Oct 26, 2020, 12:03(edited)

phoenix13 bird said:

. He can't attack all three of your tapsites at once, but he can do it one at a time so pull everything out the minute you get so much as a recon. 

Sorry, this is not true. If you have your buildings maxed out and also done your tech nex ups good, you can attack 3 tapsites at the same time.

Jan 14, 2016, 00:4101/14/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:47(edited)
11/05/14

Maniakaal said:

phoenix13 bird said:

. He can't attack all three of your tapsites at once, but he can do it one at a time so pull everything out the minute you get so much as a recon. 

Sorry, this is not true. If you have your buildings maxed out and also done your tech nex ups good, you can attack 3 tapsites at the same time.

Does it not take time to select troops for tapsite A, closeout, then B, closeout, then C, closeout. Those few seconds are all you need. after all, you only need to hit "collect" then "yes" the minute you get a report. This imaginary scenerio also applies that the tapsites are the same distance away, which is unlikely.  Therefore three attacks can't happen at the same exact time.  

Am I getting technical? Yes, yes I am

Jan 14, 2016, 01:1501/14/16

phoenix13 bird said:

Maniakaal said:

phoenix13 bird said:

Does it not take time to select troops for tapsite A, closeout, then B, closeout, then C, closeout. Those few seconds are all you need. after all, you only need to hit "collect" then "yes" the minute you get a report. This imaginary scenerio also applies that the tapsites are the same distance away, which is unlikely.  Therefore three attacks can't happen at the same exact time.  

Am I getting technical? Yes, yes I am

Lol No, you talk like a real unexperienced gamer

it's simple to take 3 tapsites at the same time within a few seconds, just change the speed of attacing units so longer distance some faster units then the short ones... maybe use a boost.. there are so much things to do this... if you just time good

Jan 14, 2016, 06:1201/14/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:56(edited)
11/05/14

1) "Inexperienced" buddy. "unexperianced" is not a word. (you have spell check dude. How do you mess that up?)

Iol I guess when it comes to the english language you're UNEXPERIANCED https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://i.ytimg.com/vi/6YMPAH67f4o/hqdefault.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v%3D6YMPAH67f4o&h=360&w=480&tbnid=OSdZjk1cqjqGzM:&docid=VBT9K_fIo1T8oM&ei=6zSXVu-lCsb0mAHQlqfYCA&tbm=isch&ved=0ahUKEwivx-XZy6jKAhVGOiYKHVDLCYsQMwg7KBcwFw That's just sad coming from a moderator.

2) You're not a reader are you? a few seconds is all I need. to hit "collect" and "yes". How long do you think that takes? An hour in case I have a random seizure and  forget how to use my hands? all I need is a gap in the time you send out AF A. and AF B.

3) Teleporters. You use teleporters when attacking, not boosters. What's the difference? One grant's real time (10-min 30-min etc) the other grants a certain percentage off the time it takes for arrival (25% off, 50% off)

BiohazarDModerator
Jan 14, 2016, 09:3001/14/16
10/04/13

phoenix13 bird said:

1) "Inexperienced" buddy. "unexperianced" is not a word. (you have spell check dude. How do you mess that up?)

Iol I guess when it comes to the english language you're UNEXPERIANCED https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://i.ytimg.com/vi/6YMPAH67f4o/hqdefault.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v%3D6YMPAH67f4o&h=360&w=480&tbnid=OSdZjk1cqjqGzM:&docid=VBT9K_fIo1T8oM&ei=6zSXVu-lCsb0mAHQlqfYCA&tbm=isch&ved=0ahUKEwivx-XZy6jKAhVGOiYKHVDLCYsQMwg7KBcwFw That's just sad coming from a moderator.

2) You're not a reader are you? a few seconds is all I need. to hit "collect" and "yes". How long do you think that takes? An hour in case I have a random seizure and  forget how to use my hands? all I need is a gap in the time you send out AF A. and AF B.

3) Teleporters. You use teleporters when attacking, not boosters. What's the difference? One grant's real time (10-min 30-min etc) the other grants a certain percentage off the time it takes for arrival (25% off, 50% off)

1.  English isn't some of our player's first language.  At least google translate not using he is, because garbled unintelligible sentences makes it :P

2.  I can (and have) time multiple attacks to all hit within 1 second of each other.  But it's not worth it for a few units.  I don't hit tapsites with less than about 20-30 units in them, it's just not worth my time.  So sending a few units at a time is the best way to collect resources from tapsites. We've been using this method in global guard since the tapsites came out.  You should join an emitter clan, you might learn some stuff. 

3. Just so you know, 41 hellstorms isn't very much. 

Jan 14, 2016, 09:4601/14/16

phoenix13 bird said:

1 english is not my main language

2. a few seconds you need to hit collect... What if you don't get the seconds?

3. what does a teleporter do? it boost the time of your attack

Jan 14, 2016, 11:3101/14/16

Commander PHOENIX13 BIRD , "Lucy" trick is a smart name for a strategy. Thanks for sharing it with our community. First of all, you are creating new tactics and this is just great. Sure, eventually you'll be able to improve it or adapt to different conditions. You have the grounds for this 

Jan 14, 2016, 11:5701/14/16
Aug 30, 2019, 12:03(edited)
its not exactly new lol
Jan 14, 2016, 12:3701/14/16

New for ones, old for others. Sure, Commander CK-BASILIUS ERRANT LE'REAPER, you know almost everything about the tactics. If you have an intention, you can share them too

Jan 14, 2016, 20:2201/14/16
i always go out of my way to share tips about your new updates, like how completely ****ed they are, seriously no one likes half your updates and apart from making the game so ****ing un playable due to bugs, it is also turning off many older players.
Jan 15, 2016, 00:3201/15/16

hey bas, i am here from the start of this server, you are here about the same time. So now you are a experienced older player.

What  i see you complain, lot's of time, but still you are playing. So i wonder, why are you still playing? Is it because it's still the best game you have, it's because youy are hooked? If i was complaining and dislike the game i would stop.

Can you tell us why you dispite of your negative comments about gameupdates you still keep playing?

Jan 15, 2016, 01:2501/15/16

i literally only play these days for 3 reasons:

To interact with my clan

Something to do while im watching my ever growing collection of downloaded shows and movies (While at home)

Something to do when work is slow cause i cant bankrupt society for them, i have to wait for them to do it them selves.

Something to do inbetween lull times of games, was quiet past few weeks finishing witcher 3 and fallout 4

To use said clan to ruin it for others (psssst that's why we fight anything that moves)

The bag ging of said game on the forums is just a added aspect of the game that provides a good past time, not much else to do apart from the above mentioned points and it ties into the last of the above mentioned points rather well.

Jan 15, 2016, 21:4101/15/16
03/01/15

I just used tapsites once and it was for PvP tournament... set a "trap" there and that was it...

There's other ways, safer to get resources...

I have to agree, tapsites are a failure (at least for me)... but for sure many use them so, game on!