All Categories

New Feature: Crystal and Resource Tapsites!

New Feature: Crystal and Resource Tapsites!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Nov 23, 2015, 12:5711/23/15
Oct 26, 2020, 12:03(edited)

CHEZ said:

Maniakaal said:

House has a cool off period (ban) for 48 hours. Maybe he get's some common sense in that time.

His post are just moved so you can't see them, but we can

Your a complete -----. the guy spends a lot on here and looses 50 million in an infest. maniakall you seem to play low, i think you need to give up your status of moderator if all your content with is upsetting players who spend money in the game to loose money fore the site your moderating. using your status to go against us in a war is pretty low. give up moderating and take up something easy like window licking. 

Edited by fakeasnever.

You are allowed to freely express you opinion; However, please ensure the comply with the forum policies.

Thank you.

The cool off period i gave House is only for the forum, not the game! That is separated. That ban (48) hours was given  for him not following Forum Rules, Insulting etc. He had  some warnings before. But he did again use abusive language in multiple posts. I really don't like it to Ban someone, but in this case, a temporary ban from forum was needed. I hope, after these 48 hours when he get's access again to the forum, he learned something from this and we do not have to take meassures again.

It doesn't matter to me if House spends a lot in the game or not. That has nothing to do with the forum and his choice of words. The forum rules are for everybody the same.

You tell: i play low? Using my status to go to war against you?  Sorry this is the forum, not the game. I am not aware of any attack or whatever in the game. Also not a war between us. Last weeks i did only a bit raiding and play on infest. Please can you tell me on what war you are referring to?

Mania

Nov 23, 2015, 17:2311/23/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:08(edited)
11/05/14

General T. Winters said:

Commander STANLEY BOURDON, Tapsites will be included to the Clan Challenges instead of Deposits.

General T. Winters i have successfully collected resources from tapsites and no points were added to our current clan challenge. 

Nov 23, 2015, 22:2311/23/15

Stanley Bourdon said:

General T. Winters said:

Commander STANLEY BOURDON, Tapsites will be included to the Clan Challenges instead of Deposits.

General T. Winters i have successfully collected resources from tapsites and no points were added to our current clan challenge. 

Did you make any screenshots about this?

Nov 23, 2015, 23:2311/23/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:47(edited)
11/05/14

Maniakaal said:

Stanley Bourdon said:

General T. Winters said:

no

i am sure the database shows that i have collected from tapsits and that there are no points in our current clan challenge

do you have a recommended screenshot tool?

BiohazarDModerator
Nov 23, 2015, 23:4911/23/15
10/04/13

Stanley Bourdon said:

Maniakaal said:

Stanley Bourdon said:

General T. Winters said:

no

i am sure the database shows that i have collected from tapsits and that there are no points in our current clan challenge

http://app.prntscr.com/en/download.html

This is the one most people use. 
Nov 24, 2015, 00:4211/24/15

Stanley Bourdon said:

Maniakaal said:

Stanley Bourdon said:

General T. Winters said:

no

For most OS, you don't need a tool.

If you play on a Mac computer use this link for how to: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201361

If you play on windows:

http://www.howtogeek.com/226280/how-to-take-screenshots-in-windows-10/

Nov 27, 2015, 11:2411/27/15
08/13/14
Maniakaal said:

House has a cool off period (ban) for 48 hours. Maybe he get's some common sense in that time.

His post are just moved so you can't see them, but we can.

what did he say this time? the post I saw was very calm and non provocative
Nov 27, 2015, 11:4211/27/15
08/13/14

Cobrazax said:

Siana, for someone who is not in dogs, you seem to think you know an awful lot about them??

You should also know that 2 accounts cannot hold an emitter. 

We have allies and as such we help each other out. We prefer to play the game that way than run several hundred accounts.

Since there are players that have been in camelot and know that you have multiple accounts, one being Earth, why are you so adamant you are not??

I am sure there are plenty of other players too who also know you are earth lol.

anyone can open a 2nd facebook account, it doesn't mean a thing lol.

If you think that 2 accounts stopped the whole of the bulldogs clan taking an emitter, it seems strange than that they would be trying to make WAR with the Russians?? surely??

Then again, I haven't seen them take an emiiter, only building them. not really a group of War veterans then are they.

I am also sure they can comment for themselves rather than  NOT have an alt account defending them =)

you seem very concerned over a clan you are not a part of............. lol

lol I have just offered you an option of showing you who I am and who Earth is in real life...and as u should know me by now  I don't hide behind fake fb profiles like your clanmember that is making these accusations... I would suggest u ask him (yes on all three of his alts that are in your clan) how many fb profiles he has... unlike him my profile is real, and from what I have seen on Earth-she seems like a real girl too but I may be wrong ...lol

oh and as u said you guys like to work with your allies... well Camelot and Bulldogs have become very close in the past few months if you haven't noticed, so yes I know a lot about the Bulldogs as they do about Camelot... cos we keep in touch daily and our members and leadership of both clans have become close friends even outside of the game.

That is how I know so much about them. And as a true friend I am interested in what happens in their clan as their are about mine.

Don't be jealous
Nov 27, 2015, 11:4611/27/15
08/13/14

anyway we have gone way off topic again, I apologise for this General Winters.

Cobrazaxx if you want to carry this debate on , you know where to find me.. send me a pm... I promise I don't bite.

Nov 27, 2015, 12:1011/27/15
Siana said:

Maniakaal said:

His post are just moved so you can't see them, but we can.

what did he say this time? the post I saw was very calm and non provocative
Just looked, don't know who did delete those last 2 post in this topic. But i can't repeat his words, cause i would violate the rules regarding abusive language.
Nov 27, 2015, 12:1311/27/15

Siana said:

anyway we have gone way off topic again, I apologise for this General Winters.

Cobrazaxx if you want to carry this debate on , you know where to find me.. send me a pm... I promise I don't bite.

A smart move Siana, this discussion is between you two. Keep it in the ingame mail, or in the forum private message system. This is going offtopic, and nobody will gain something from this.

Nov 27, 2015, 12:4211/27/15
09/11/14

Maniacal said:

CHEZ said:

Maniakaal said:

His post are just moved so you can't see them, but we can

Your a complete -----. the guy spends a lot on here and looses 50 million in an infest. maniakall you seem to play low, i think you need to give up your status of moderator if all your content with is upsetting players who spend money in the game to loose money fore the site your moderating. using your status to go against us in a war is pretty low. give up moderating and take up something easy like window licking. 

Edited by fakeasnever.

You are allowed to freely express you opinion; However, please ensure the comply with the forum policies.

Thank you.

The cool off period i gave House is only for the forum, not the game! That is separated. That ban (48) hours was given  for him not following Forum Rules, Insulting etc. He had  some warnings before. But he did again use abusive language in multiple posts. I really don't like it to Ban someone, but in this case, a temporary ban from forum was needed. I hope, after these 48 hours when he get's access again to the forum, he learned something from this and we do not have to take measures again.

It doesn't matter to me if House spends a lot in the game or not. That has nothing to do with the forum and his choice of words. The forum rules are for everybody the same.

You tell: i play low? Using my status to go to war against you?  Sorry this is the forum, not the game. I am not aware of any attack or whatever in the game. Also not a war between us. Last weeks i did only a bit raiding and play on infest. Please can you tell me on what war you are referring to?

Mania

i do apologize to maniakaal as i got you in the wrong clan. i thought you were in fear and i was mistaken.

Nov 27, 2015, 13:1611/27/15

CHEZ said:

i do apologize to maniakaal as i got you in the wrong clan. i thought you were in fear and i was mistaken.

Apology accepted. In the heat of a war such things can sometimes happen.

Mania
Nov 27, 2015, 18:2111/27/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:44(edited)
11/05/14

so back to the topic of tapsites, it seems to be such a good move by Plarium, the last 2 days I have checked, there have been less than 8 occupied and 80 not occupied. I suppose its a good way of slowing down peoples builds now with no depos around.

The again, over a year ago I suggested a tier system for depos, would this not be possible for tapsites.

How is a low level player ever supposed to benefit. Again I just see these (improvements) to benefit a few at the top.

Since you have a tiered system for rewards, why can't that be applied to tapsites, smaller ones for level 60 and below, a little more for level 60 to 70, another 70 to 80 and then 80+

Try to be fair in this game and give a little helping hand to those who want to grow and play!!!

Nov 27, 2015, 20:1411/27/15

Cobrazax said:

How is a low level player ever supposed to benefit. Again I just see these (improvements) to benefit a few at the top.

According to the info i got about tapsites, they are level based.

I quote:

Tapsites are special resource sites which differ by the type of resources they hold: Credit, Uranium, Titanium, Bioplasma, and Crystals. They also differ in size for players of varying levels: low-level players can see only small Tapsites, middle-level players - medium size Tapsites, while high-level players can fight for the Tapsites with the biggest resource reserves.

Nov 27, 2015, 23:3711/27/15
09/11/14
Right, again today house of pain has been banned on the forums for a few more day????. maybe the first time was understandable but the second time there was no aggression towards anyone. I ask myself is this because plarium does not want bad publicity !!. we all know all plarium care about is making more and more money as as i myself have spent over £800 the past 3 weeks on here then maybe they should look after the people who pay and listen to them. house of pain does pay a lot of money, the guy lives for this game and is number one in the infests of all time. so if house of pain says there is a problem in this game and the infest are not working right when you loose 50 million in an infest and get paid nothing back then maybe plarium should listen and try and help the bloke instead of trying to keep him quite and stop people hearing him. whats the point in spending money on here if you are getting robbed when you pay for things and they are not working right. i think maybe plariaums server should be looked at and they should be investigated. PLARIUM,,, GET IS SORTED. 
Nov 28, 2015, 01:1511/28/15
Nov 28, 2015, 01:26(edited)
08/02/14

Deleting/editing all of topic posts  (Mostly regarding alts/clans) and/or replies to deleted posts, therefore seeming out of order.

@Siana (27 November, 2015, 11:46 AM UTC):
Agreed with Maniakaal; Part of a great warrior is knowing when it is not appropriate to continue.

(I'll just go back to deleting off-topic posts, don't worry about me :P )

Dec 1, 2015, 11:0212/01/15
Oct 26, 2020, 12:01(edited)

Commanders, let's stick to the topic. Irrelevant comments will be deleted.

If you have any questions that are not directly related to Tapsite thread, you can create a separate thread in the relevant topic or contact me
Dec 31, 2015, 07:4312/31/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:01(edited)
11/05/14
does anyone know how much capacity one crystal takes up?
Dec 31, 2015, 21:1712/31/15
Dec 31, 2015, 22:10(edited)
08/02/14

@KidReliable (31 December, 2015, 7:43 AM UTC):
Your troops can carry 1 Crystal for about every 700 defence the group has.

You can also check how many Crystals your defence can carry just by entering the capture screen, then selecting how much defence you want to send, then scroll back to the top of the screen and checking how many Crystals your troops can carry.