All Categories

Guess what General T. is afraid of for a chance to win a Halloween reward

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Oct 30, 2015, 18:1710/30/15

Everybody’s afraid of something. Even the General, if you can believe it.
Guess what I am afraid of for a chance to win a Halloween reward!

Tip: It’s related to the following: music; monsters; extreme activities.

10 Commanders who answer correctly will be randomly selected to win 1 “Leviathan” Imperial Flagship each! Leave your responses in the comments below.

Happy Halloween with Total Domination!

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 30, 2015, 18:5910/30/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:49(edited)
11/05/14

Normally I would assume it'd be the monsters called players who buy hundreds of thousands of crystals. You being afraid they would stop that is. But I can't see how music would tie into it. 

Is this an answer where we have to search through the background info provided on the website? 
Oct 30, 2015, 20:5410/30/15
08/02/14

@General T. 30 October, 2015, 6:17 PM UTC):
Having Morgana rule the Wasteland!

Or having completely incompetent troops... They can nearly as bad as Morgana...

Oct 31, 2015, 01:1610/31/15
Aug 30, 2019, 12:02(edited)

rock climbing adventurist mutants who listen to new age punk rock while base jumping from the before said cliff they just rock climbed without a harness.

Alarm systems clanging,as the rushed footsteps get louder and louder, your heart beat thumps faster and faster as beads of sweat run down your face, suddenly the footsteps come to a end and the door to your chamber is thrown open, sir, sir the young corporal pants, i have a urgent message from HQ.

What you tersely whisper from your crouched position hiding under the desk, trembling, holding your self trying to think of better days before you were the general before the war when you were a simple guy with a simple family in a simple life.

General sir, finally catching his breath, the mutants, sir they are still rock climbing up the cliff towards the compound, the air already fills with their new age punk rock and the guards they cant stand it anymore, sir they are going mad, all they can hear is the punk rock day and night. 

the morgue is filling up with guards who without naught but any option, its horrible they only just found your lieutenant maniacal they found him hanging from his fan, pants around his ankles and pecker flying in the wind, there was a note all it said was i wished i could have been on the forum more frequently.

Sergeant Hans was found scribbling Justin Beiber over and over on the walls in his own blood and feces, fingers gorged to the bone, he was insensibly muttering that the music wont stop, the music wont stop.

Enough you scream clutching at your chest, i already know about the bloody music, it wont stop it never stops, i haven't slept in four days, get whats left of the men together we need to end this

Suddenly there is explosions overhead and the air fills with the sound of guns firing, sir the young corporal turns, his face white, clutching his radio to his ear, the mutants sir they have climbed the cliff face up past our base they have just base jumped into the compound, sir they will be on us in minuets.

You frantically dive back under the table, muttering, eyes wild in fear you can feel the blood pulsating through your veins, your heart hammers harder and harder feeding into your fear, your chest becomes tight, constricted, your sweat cold and clammy, your breath short and rapid, then you feel a burning pain first in your arms then coursing down your back into your legs, you leak a bit but only a little bit.

as you role over onto your side, cheek against the cold floor beneath searching for some kind of comfort, your heart under so much pressure, fueled by the fire of your fear suddenly misses a beat, your eyes dim your breath slows your blood calms and in that moment you know you are about to die, not in some valiant battle not with a pistol n one hand and a sword in another upon a mountain of mutant corpses but from fear the fear that you couldn't lead your men to victory the fear of what if you failed but most notably the fear of adventure seeking mutants with a penchant for new age punk rock.

the door crashes open the room floods with the horrendous sounds of Beiber, Gaga and Cyrus, your young corporal, fresh out of the academy with so much promise so much future, runs at the mutants only to fall to his knees his ears bleeding as Beiber launches into as long as you love me, he screams a deep guttural primal scream and with shaking hands clutches his standard issue service pistol to his temple, he turns to you stares you in the eyes knowing that you should have helped him you should have overcome your fears and as he pulls the trigger, your heart gives one final pulse, your body spasms and then you lay still lying on the floor in the compound a victim of your own fears.

The mutants look at each other, shrug and pull off their masks, complaining all they wanted was some candy, Moral of the story: Bloody Tweens

Nov 2, 2015, 17:3511/02/15
Oct 26, 2020, 12:02(edited)
Cipherel said:

Normally I would assume it'd be the monsters called players who buy hundreds of thousands of crystals. You being afraid they would stop that is. But I can't see how music would tie into it. 

Is this an answer where we have to search through the background info provided on the website? 
Commander, this fact is hidden in my biography. So you'd better use your imagination 
Nov 2, 2015, 17:4511/02/15
08/02/14

@General T. Winters (2 November, 2015, 5:35 PM UTC ):
Would it be appropriate to say "Afraid of another commander beating his record of age 28 to reach the General rank"? ;)

BiohazarDModerator
Nov 3, 2015, 18:0211/03/15
10/04/13
Clogging.  *shudders*
Nov 4, 2015, 13:3211/04/15
09/25/15
"Monster Energy" commercial maybe 
Nov 6, 2015, 16:5811/06/15
Nov 6, 2015, 16:59(edited)
getting  infected  in  a   HDS-2 bioassembler  epidemic,  may be-
Nov 6, 2015, 17:1811/06/15
Oct 26, 2020, 12:03(edited)
Commanders, the Halloween is over but the Giveaway contest still goes! Don't miss your chance to get Free units 
Nov 6, 2015, 22:0311/06/15
08/02/14

@General T. Winters (6 November, 2015, 5:18 PM UTC):
Music, perhaps?

Mutants singing modern love songs sort of freaks  out  o.O

Nov 13, 2015, 16:4511/13/15
Oct 26, 2020, 12:02(edited)

To my great surprise, not many Commanders took courage to guess my fear.

I've decided to give reward to CK-BASILIUS ERRANT LE'REAPER for his "short" assumption. I can't say that punk music frigtens me to death, but who knows these youngsters? I remember old school punk!

So Commander CK-BASILIUS ERRANT LE'REAPER take your reward, it's in Bunker waiting for you. You were close to the right answer.

BTW, music tortures are really my greatest fear.

Nov 14, 2015, 07:5711/14/15
Aug 30, 2019, 12:02(edited)

thanks mate it would be an honor to accept my prize, i would like to take a moment to thank my freinds, my family, all my supporters thank you everyone.

GO MOR
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.