What will you do?

15 Replies
General T. Winters
15 December, 2014, 7:49 PM UTC

Imagine:

Your nasty neighbor thinks that your sector is the best one for farming. You have some objections, and you think that their land is actually quite productive... How would you "persuade" this player not to attack you?

UTC +0:00
Orthella
15 December, 2014, 8:16 PM UTC

Ohhh, but I want my closest neighbours to attack me .. thats why I built all them walls and a couple of snow cannons to make them feel welcome :)

BiohazarD
16 December, 2014, 5:18 AM UTC

Yes, all raiders welcome, near and far :D  come to 345,820  I'll leave out a plate of cookies :)  and death, lots of death *ahem* i mean milk

Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
Maniakaal
16 December, 2014, 9:03 AM UTC

ehh kill his/her troops, so they have nothing left to attack you with

Mania DCL R3volution, founder Dutch Elite Force, ex-moderator TD-forum
General T. Winters
16 December, 2014, 9:05 AM UTC

Ok, Commanders, let's make the task more complicated. Remember when you all were young and innocent newbies without all those defense buildings and enough troops. What would you do in that situation?

Maniakaal
16 December, 2014, 9:06 AM UTC

General T. Winters said:

Ok, Commanders, let's make the task more complicated. Remember when you all were young and innocent newbies without all those defense buildings and enough troops. What would you do in that situation?

Still kill my neighbor 

BiohazarD
17 December, 2014, 5:08 AM UTC

nuke him until he goes away lol

Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
Orthella
17 December, 2014, 7:43 AM UTC

Find out when hes offline, raid him then.

Spend my resources and bunker troops to make it not worthwhile to raid me when im offline.

leave plenty of resources out and bunker my troops when im online, as soon as I see his raid, ill have my clanmates and allies drop their def on my sector and have him run into the clan wall.

If anything survives, ill try to time my retailation attack so that it hits a couple of seconds after his attack returns home, so I hit him with his O out.

But that was back then, today ill just use my cannons and cover him in snow while shouting "merry x-mas", that seems to be the most effective way :)

Cheers

8) Orth

Orthella
17 December, 2014, 7:45 AM UTC

General T. Winters said:

On a sidenote, this disqualifies bio .. he was never innocent ...

General T. Winters
17 December, 2014, 4:30 PM UTC

Orthella said:

On a sidenote, this disqualifies bio .. he was never innocent ...

hahahaha, maybe you're right, Commander

BiohazarD
17 December, 2014, 11:13 PM UTC

You guys are sooo mean *goes back to my bunker to start arming more nukes* :D

zakperry77
14 March, 2016, 10:33 PM UTC
bunker your offensive troops and recon drones then when you have say 50 recons and 9 times that in offensive troops then spy on him and if the recon succeeds then send all your offensive troops to raid him or even better keep on reinforcing him until he grows complacent then recall your troops and raid him. Should work.
Maniakaal
15 March, 2016, 12:24 AM UTC
zakperry77 said:

bunker your offensive troops and recon drones then when you have say 50 recons and 9 times that in offensive troops then spy on him and if the recon succeeds then send all your offensive troops to raid him or even better keep on reinforcing him until he grows complacent then recall your troops and raid him. Should work.
Lol, that would be game over for you
fakeasnever
15 March, 2016, 2:59 AM UTC

@ZakPerry77 (14 March, 2016, 10:33 PM UTC):
Might work if they're level 30 or under... And if all the offence troops are Battlecruisers.

I mean, to most seasoned Commanders, "I have 450 Troopers and I'm not afraid to raid you with them" sounds more like free PvP than a true threat.

I am the best Quantum Cannon. There are many like me, but only I am the best.
BiohazarD
15 March, 2016, 5:44 AM UTC
fakeasnever said:

@ZakPerry77 (14 March, 2016, 10:33 PM UTC):
Might work if they're level 30 or under... And if all the offence troops are Battlecruisers.

I mean, to most seasoned Commanders, "I have 450 Troopers and I'm not afraid to raid you with them" sounds more like free PvP than a true threat.

I got raided with 30k troopers once.  it was glorious XD
CK-Basilius Errant Le'reaper
15 March, 2016, 10:31 AM UTC
do as plarium wants and out coin the neighbour
1778134 users registered; 48088 topics; 286201 post; our newest member:pidik175