All Categories

Claim Your May Reward Now

How to join our moderation team?

Claim Your May Reward Now

May could easily be a favorite spring month for many people because of the sunny days and special holidays. Labour Day, Mother’s Day - plenty of reasons to celebrate! To make your mood even more festive, we decided to give out a promo code with some free resources. Go grab it right now, Commanders!

You can redeem the resources by following these simple steps:
Go to Plarium Play
Launch the game
Go to the Settings tab
Click the Gift Code button
Paste the code and confirm it to receive your gift

🎁Gift code: MAYPL23
⌛️Valid until: May 7th, 2023 23:59:59 UTC

Wishing you happy holidays and take care!

Views
Comments
May 1, 2023, 12:0005/01/23
May 18, 2023, 15:3305/18/23
06/19/20

hi my name is Liam i have played this game before and games like it also one question why have they toned down these type's of games in the last couple years and why can't they bring back facebook redeem card's one day also they took twitch and zynga mafia wars redeem card's were they not making enough money as a franchise. anyway i have said my piece someone out there no's these answers but i am not going find them others are going too have too make resatushine four there action's.

DariaCommunity Manager
May 26, 2023, 09:3405/26/23
10/31/22
Liam Wuthrich

hi my name is Liam i have played this game before and games like it also one question why have they toned down these type's of games in the last couple years and why can't they bring back facebook redeem card's one day also they took twitch and zynga mafia wars redeem card's were they not making enough money as a franchise. anyway i have said my piece someone out there no's these answers but i am not going find them others are going too have too make resatushine four there action's.

Hi, Liam. I am afraid I don't fully get your point here. Could you kindly clarify it, Commander? Thanks in advance 🙏