All Categories

Wrong Tournament Rewards

How to join our moderation team?

Wrong Tournament Rewards

Dear Players,

This is to address the situation with the wrong rewards in one of the tournaments. The numbers were incorrectly stated from the very start, and we very much apologize for this confusion. We had to revert the numbers to the intended state because leaving them as they were would have had a considerable impact on the game balance.

However, we understand that it was a disappointing mistake on our side that’s why we’ve sent out a compensation package to EVERY PLAYER to make up for this situation.

Thank you for being understanding as it was just a human factor, and let’s not let this mishap spoil the most wonderful time of the year. Happy Holidays! 🎄

Views
Comments
Dec 28, 2021, 12:5912/28/21
Dec 28, 2021, 20:0412/28/21
02/07/14

You can never compensate what we lost through your stupid fault like you said. You can't change the rewards while the tournament is running. Wasn't going for the first place (in fact now we are because the others won't to spend after the changing), but second or third place was good. 100 K or 125 that's about the equal of 6 Clan Conflict wins. Now I have throwed everything in this competetion what I had spared already. And what I receive is only 10K if I had used it for the Clan Conflicts I had won more crystals than 10K and also more troops.

And your compensation 30 raids what a joke.

Dec 28, 2021, 21:2312/28/21
11/15/13

Wrong numbers, nothing like that... At the end of every year there is always a SOLO mission with this kind of rewards. Plarium Gaming just loaded up the wrong mission on the server and the players have to pay for human  mistakes, the costs are running high.  If platers buy 1000 to 150.000 cristals, then there is NOT a considerable impact on the game balance ? Players need to be compensated enough and this compensation is not enough. The whole supply is empty, boosts are empty just to make fast troops for this epic mission whit great rewards.  A human mistake, wrong mission, wrong numbers, considerable impact, just take responcebility and compensate truly, its a serious game for a lot of players, so don't wave it away like its a little thing or a joke, react the right way and fast...

AlinaCommunity Manager
Dec 29, 2021, 10:4212/29/21
05/21/19

Commanders, we understand this mistake was a serious one. However, leaving the rewards as they were would have had a considerable impact on the game balance. We cannot risk it and jeopardize the game. We hope you'll understand it in the long run.

Dec 29, 2021, 12:2212/29/21
12/29/21

Alina, the game is somewhat unbalanced as it is right now, and for myself I seriously doubt any change in the game balance would be as detrimental as you insist. I see it as potentially quite positive.

I say this because I remember the first time Plarium expanded the emitter field many years ago. You did this because the bulk of the emitters were mostly under the control of a small handful of top-rank powerful clans (which seems to again be the situation). You altered the balance then to give smaller clans and lower level players a chance at progressing in the game. (In point of fact, I remember when the emitters were introduced, amongst other things like Stormfall being launched. I've been playing that long.) The end result was many smaller clans were able to claim emitters, and the top-rank clans once again had to work at maintaining their positions for a while, although ultimately they did lose some ground even though they did keep their top slots.

Restoring the prizes for this tournament would go quite a way towards improving the chances of lower-rank clans and players to progress, while it is very unlikely the top-rank clans and players will lose much of anything. Why would anyone continue to play if the rewards in no way match the risk involved? Gaining so little for so much effort tends to turn players away, or have your developers forgotten the basics of game theory?

While I'm here, and I know this is off-topic for this thread, I'd like to suggest a game improvement: allow artifacts to be traded only amongst friends, allies, and clanmates.

Dec 29, 2021, 16:2812/29/21
02/07/14

Alina,

I don't see the point of unbalancing the game. There are also low ranked accounts in the top clans who can the use rewards for developping their game. I have invested a lot at the first day. You can never give back what I have invested. You can stick your excuses in the hole where the sun never shine. If I make a fault at work my boss must pay for my fault. Here is it just the same. I think that I can better spend my money at another game and not anymore in any Plarium game.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jan 14, 2022, 09:5201/14/22
05/21/19

Commanders, an update post has been posted here. Cheers!